Chapter 34

He opened a door and started walking down a long brightly lit corridor.

He just kept taking cool strides even though I was screaming and trying to wiggle my body out of his grasp.
My legs made contact with his torso a couple of times but he just lowered his grip, making me unable to move anything.

"The less you protest the easier it will be for us Princess."

I heard him kick another door open and then he walked in. We entered another room which I guess was his final destination because this is where his footsteps settled.

And where he decided to set me down. Which he did.

He just threw me on the ground.

Yes, the solid concrete ground.

Inconsiderate b*stard.

I hit the floor with a loud thump and I think I felt my rib crack.

"Arrgh, my. Spine." I moaned trying to touch my aching back, but I couldn't, my hands were fricking chained.

Instead of hearing an 'I'm so sorry, I forgot the floor was made out of concrete', I heard a loud growl from the other end of the room and a lot of chains moving.

The light in the room was switched on.

I turned to look at Jax and saw that his eyes were beginning to glow a faint yellow.
They were fixed on something and obviously begining to get irritated.

I turned my head to the other end of the room and there he was, practically drowning in silver chains, Damon.
I'd seen him chained up before, but that now seemed like child's play compared to this.

His skin was red, especially at the parts where the chains touched his body, they even seemed raw at those points.
He looked like he'd been roughed up pretty badly, but nothing that didn't seem to be healing already.
Except of course for the silver continously burning through his skin.

He was giving Jax a murderous glare and I could see the glowing blue in his eyes try to surface.

Jax stood there for a while, eyeing him, before he shook his head and rushed over to me and crouched down to my level.

"I am so sorry princess, I shouldn't have let you fall like that. I'm so sorry." He said straightening my posture and stroking my face.
All I did was look at him.

He kept touching my face and stroking my hair way too intimately for my liking.
First he drops me and now he wants to smother me.

A low growl sounded from the back.
That just made Jax smile, then he leaned forward and placed a kiss on my cheek.

Now chains were beginning to rattle.

"Back. Off." He growled.
Jax just laughed and stood up straight.

"Sorry kiddo, no can do."

"What do you want from me?" Damon asked him.

Jax paused as if in deep thought.
"I don't want anything from you since it doesn't really belong to you, yet. And now probably never will." He was regarding Damon with a cool look like he was obviously feeling dominant at the moment.

I could see it all over his face. The way he held his head high so that he could purposely look down on Damon, the smug smile on his lips and the distaste in his voice as he spoke to him.

Damon let out a laugh. "If it's about the land we spoke of in Manchester, it is mine. I am not relinquishing my rights over it to you. Honestly, you've gone through too much trouble just for that." He almost seemed bored with the conversation now.