Chapter 52

You're not escaping me tonight.

I don't think I would have even wanted to.

But I couldn't dwell much on that thought because as soon as he said it he bit me.

He bit me where my mark was.

I was anticipating the pain so when I felt his canines sink into my skin I opened my mouth to let out a scream.

But it never came.

I moaned. Dammit!

Hundred gigawatts of electricity jolted through my body and I became pudding in his hold. My heart was already doing overtime in my chest.

I heard him groan behind me as he held me tighter.
Then he picked me clear off the ground and carried me off somewhere.

I was surprised he could see in this darkness.

If I hadn't been in such a molten state right then, I would have asked him if he knew where he was going.

I could tell he was moving very fast even though I couldn't see by the way the air nipped at my hair.

I didn't know where we were until I was placed on something soft and bouncy. That would either be a bed or a really large couch.

A bed.

A bed?

A bed!

Oh no.

What the hell is happening?

I looked up and I couldn't see anything but his eyes.
His glowing blue eyes staring right at me. He had joined me on the bed and was hovering over me.

Some moonlight was seeping into the room and I could see the faint outline of his face. His beautiful face.

My heart beat spiked again.

He wants to...

We're gonna...

I didn't know what to do.
Do I bolt?

I looked into his eyes again since that was practically all that I could see. They drew me in. His beautiful swirls of baby blue irises keeping me hooked.

His eyes seemed raw and unguarded.
And ablaze.

He wanted this.
He needed it.

I could see it.

And I could also feel it poking my thigh.

Oh gosh. If I get any more nervous I'm gonna pass out.

I looked at him again. He hadn't moved yet, he was still, hovering silently above me. His eyes giving off a very raw nature.

Almost... animalistic...

And then I realized, it wasn't him, not fully.
It was his wolf. His wolf was in control.

It's both of them, coming for us.

You've decided to suddenly make an appearance again.

He leaned down towards me.

But then he hesitated a bit.
He cocked his brow slightly tilting his head.

Like he was asking for permission?

It was then that I noticed I was breathing hard. Like very hard. I was having trouble focusing on anything that wasn't him. I couldn't really think far, and maybe I should have. But in that moment, I didn't care. I didn't know what to do or 'how' to do whatever it was that I didn't know to do, but I knew one thing.
I wanted him.