Important Update Please!

Hi everyone, it's Sharon here.
I just wanna quickly say thank you to everyone for reading the story, it means a lot and I really appreciate you all and all your comments. Much love.

What I recently learned from the comment section though, is that my book is being plagiarised, like, verbatim, on three other reading apps, that I've seen so far.

Everything has been copied and pasted it seems, right from chapter 1 to Chapter 88, which is where we are now. And they're even charging money for it.

I don't know if this is something that happens a lot on wattpad, I'm not sure.
I don't really know how to go about this or what to do, and it really makes me uncomfortable publishing more chapters because I know now that there's at least three apps/people waiting to copy it.

So please if you have any advice for me, it would be greatly appreciated.
I'm trying to contact the editors of those apps and report it or something, I have no idea what I'm even doing at the moment.

And if you're reading this and you know you're copying my story, please please stop and take it down.
Yes, I know my book isn't special or anything like that, but it's mine, I wrote it, its my work and I'd like to keep it that way please.

I'd really appreciate any sort of help, and thanks again for all your comments and the reads guys!!! You're the best.

Have a great day/night.

Love, Sharon S.