Chapter 53

I got up and tried to get to my room since I was in Damon's room.

But I found out too late that walking wasn't nearly an option for me right now...
That was a bit unexpected.

So, as honorably as I could, I shuffled to my room and locked the door.

Thankfully, I wasn't completely naked either and I had a pair of boxer briefs on.

Which were probably Damon's.

*****

I was now lying on my bed, after a relaxing bath which seemed to have numbed some of the soreness, lost in another world...

Thinking about what had happened and about how I'm supposed to feel about it.

How do I feel?

Incredible...

No, I don't think that's it.

Pure bliss...

Narh, not really.

I'm confused.
I don't know how I'm supposed pto feel.

Complete...

I mentally rolled my eyes at my wolf for being in such a blissful state.

Its your fault that this happened.

You took control over me last night.

And I don't regret it... and neither do you.

And it was true. Even though this morning turned out to be one of the most awkward situations I've been in, I didn't actually regret last night.
I found myself replaying some scenes in my head and wanting them to happen again. To be with him, in his arms.

What on earth is wrong with me?

"Oh goodness me, what happened to you boys?!" I heard Latifah slightly yell from downstairs.

Then I suddenly remembered Marcus and James who I wasn't sure if they were dead or alive.

Curiosity seemed to have gotten the better of me and I slipped out of bed.

I got up from bed as gently as I could and took one step at a time and tried to head downstairs. I did some slight stretching in the room so as to be a bit more comfortable in my step.

I had pulled on a white tank top of the boxer shorts I had been wearing.

They were oddly very comfortable.

After what seemed like a decade, I got downstairs.

And Latifah was just helping James in the living room onto a sofa while Marcus sat on the floor holding his head and leaning against a couch.

They were both making groaning noises.

Like they were in pain.

"What happened?" Latifah asked.

"Damon." James groaned.

I stood still to listen at the bottom of the stairs. They hadn't seen me yet.

"Damon? Oh no what did he do? Where is he?" Latifah asked getting worried and helping Marcus up unto the couch.

"Last night. He broke his restraints. And when we tried to hold him down he attacked us and knocked us out. And then he sedated us." Marcus said slightly holding his jaw as he spoke.

"As for where he is... I don't know, I just hope he didn't..." Marcus trailed off and in that moment they all turned to look at the staircase and they saw me.