Chapter 14

His eyes flashed a bright blue before he stood there staring at me wide eyed. The anger in his eyes being replaced with shock.
Do you have any idea what you are asking him to do?

Yes, and I want to break whatever mate bond we have. He quickly comported himself and shook his head abruptly.

"No." he simply stated. No?

"No?"

"No." he deadpanned.

"What do you mean no?" I asked exasperated. What the hell was he trying to do?

"I mean No, period." he said crossing his arms over his chest, his face hard.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I said reject me!" I yelled at him. He had to be the one to reject me, he was an Alpha, I couldn't reject him. It didn't work that way. That much I knew.

"And I said I won't do it!" He yelled right back.

He turned around pacing back and forth in the room tugging and pulling on his hair. He walked past the couch kicking the small coffee table sending the books and the table flying to the wall. The table shattering on impact.

He came to a stop and took deep breaths. By this time my breathing was also getting steadier. After about five more minutes he had calmed down and he turned to me.

"Come." is all he said.

Excuse me? Is he for real?

"What?" I asked him again just to be sure. He sighed.

"I said come." he ordered me.
The nerve of this guy.

"I am not going anywhere with you. No." I said crossing my arms over my chest now. See, you're not the only one who can say no.

"Adriane..." he warned stepping closer.

"I said I'm not going anywhere with you. Final. So if you'd do me the favor and leave right now that would be great." I said using my right hand to point at the door or at least where the door used to be.

"You are so stubborn." he muttered.
Just as I was about to give him a cheeky comment, he rushed to me and bent down and before I knew it I was being lifted and unceremoniously thrown over his shoulder.
I screamed while my hands were frantically flying about to find something to grab on to, to prevent myself from falling. I held onto his shoulders for a while and when I was sure I wasn't going to fall on my head I started hitting his back, though he didn't seem to feel any pain through all his muscle, whilst I was feeling pain in my left arm.

"Put me down!" I shouted still hitting his back. He just pushed me up further by my legs so my torso would hang even lower at his back as his grip on my thighs tightened. He turned and started walking out. He didn't need to open the door since it was broken down, kind courtesy of Mr. Rogue.
He walked away from the cottage and into the dark woods.

"I said put me down!" He just kept ignoring me until I finally gave up, slumping at his back and allowing him to carry me to God knows where.

We gradually came out of the woods and walked along a footpath.

I could only see the dark woods as we- , he walked further away from it. The woods were really creepy from where we were. I felt as if I was being watched, but I couldn't help but feel safe with Damon.

Stupid.

As he kept walking, the place was becoming brighter. I guess we must be approaching a house. He started to walk on a pavement and then he walked up four stairs and came to a stop. I could hear that he was opening a door and he stepped in.