Chapter 51

Lying in bed my thoughts were going wild.

Flashes of the night before still going through my mind.

And guess what.
I had enjoyed the night after all. Kinda.

Damon had kissed me in front of the restroom (not very romantic, I know) with his hands nearly slipping under my dress, caught up in the moment and forgetting our surroundings.
Not long after, with a lot of self restraint, he had managed to stop himself before things got... too inappropriate...

He then led me back to the dance hall where he convinced the others that we should go to a restaurant to eat something instead.

He spoke to them, calm and collected like nothing had ever happened, while I stood there, face probably flushed while trying to hide my swollen kissed lips and avoiding Mavis' questions on why I had taken so long.

We ended up visiting a Chinese restaurant, ordered a whole load of food and surprisingly consumed it all.

Werewolves.
What do you expect?

Damon paid for all our expenses with a shiny silver credit card and then at around 11pm we started heading back home.

We got home at around 12am and everyone went back to their respective homes.

I had barely managed to close the door when Damon attacked me again with a kiss.

Not that you're complaining though.

He kissed me soft and yet firm at the same time and I didn't know what was happening to him.

But I didn't care.

And I kissed him back, wholeheartedly.

At least, with what was left of my heart.

He had carried me upstairs to my room and gently placed me on my bed.
He followed almost immediately, having thrown his jacket aside and was on top of me, supporting some of his body weight with his right arm as his left hand slid under my dress again.

I could feel his hand cool against the hot skin of my belly, gradually trailing up. My mind was a haze and I couldn't really focus on anything but him at that moment.
So suffice it to say, I instantly felt the unwelcome loss of contact the moment his hand slipped out of my dress.

In that moment he pulled back abruptly, eyes wide and glowing, like he was in shock. For the first time actually realising where this was headed.
As was I.

He got up from me and stood at the foot of the bed regarding me with what seemed like a torrent of emotions deep within his eyes.
Then he suddenly told me to sleep and rushed out of my room.

Leaving me flushed, flustered and frustrated on my bed.

All at the same time.

And now here I am, 2:35am and I still can't sleep.
I could still feel my lips burning with the stinging sensation of his lips on mine. And I found myself actually wanting more.
I shook my head clear.

What was happening to me?

I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep but I tried to at least shut my eyes and drift off eventually.

And in the distance it was like I could hear a loud distressed howl...

***

I got up early the next morning, at around 9am, I know its not really early but it is to me, and I decided to make breakfast.

I had already been to Latifah's room and had realized that the poor woman is still sound asleep on her bed, so I decided to help her out today.

I made my way to the kitchen, brought out some bowls, pans and plates and let my limited cooking skills take the lead.
Now, where are the bacon and eggs...