Chapter 84

Ray's POV - Two Days Later

Katsu continues to ignore me and it really starts to bother me.

In class, Dad pulls up a video.

"Ray, that was very unprofessional of you." Dad says as he plays the video of me yelling at the two skanks for how they talked to my boyfriend.

I tch quietly, "they're lucky I didn't beat their asses." I say to Dad and Katsu is just in shock at the video.

I watch the video quietly and a news caster lady, says that I was not the woman they were expecting, she calls me vile and a bad person.

I just take it quietly, my anxiety starting to bubble.

Everyone watches me, not sure how I'm gonna react.

"I suppose I can't leave class, can I?" I ask Dad as I sit back.

"No." Dad says to me.

"Thought so." I say softly. "Whatever, it's not like I don't hear people say that about me all the time anyways." I say as I put my head in my arms. "Just let it roll off my back, people can have their opinions on me, it's not my business." I say and everyone is shocked.

"We thought you'd get pissed off at what she said, this is unlike you Ray." Mina says to me worried.

"I don't care anymore." I say and when classes end, I go see the school therapist and she's not helping me get through my issues at all.

"Hun, you just need to calm down and get a clear mind." She says to me.

I get fed up. "You know what, you aren't helping me, your not listening either, so fuck this and fuck off." I say to her and I leave the room, our session nowhere close to done, but she wasn't helping.

"You can't just storm out of a session, it's not gonna help you if you do that." Dad says to me.

"She wasn't helping to begin with. She wasn't listening and kept interrupting me while I was trying to vent, and I really want my old therapist back because at least I was getting somewhere, now I'm going in circles and actually back tracking too, because a lot of what my old therapist did, is starting to unwind after the week I've been having, and going to that lady, she's not helping me, and no one sees that. So either fuck off about me storming out, or try to see this in my view." I say to Dad and I head to the dorm house.

I go take a hot shower, just trying to relax and it's not working.

"Ray? Are you alright?" Mina asks worried as I sit on the bathroom counter in a sink, brushing my curly hair.

"No, but I can't cry, so it doesn't matter." I say to her and she hugs me tightly.

"I know you and Bakugou haven't been having a good few days, and I wish I could fix it, you two are amazing for each other, everyone can tell that you two did major growing these past few months since you've been around each other." Mina whispers, she's crying quietly.

I sigh softly and I turn around and I hug her tightly, her head on my chest as she cries softly. "It's ok Mina, don't worry too much, it's gonna be ok, it's not ok now, but I'm trying to fix it, it may not be working out well for me, but it'll get better. So don't worry on my behalf, everything eventually works out." I say to Mina gently.

"Your so nice." Mina whimpers softly.

I smile softly at that and I get her to cheer up and then I go back to brushing my hair.

When I'm done, I get changed into a pair of black leggings and a t-shirt with a running jacket.

I run for a while, hoping it'll clear my head a little, I don't stop for hours. I only go back to my dorm house when it's getting dark.