Chapter 49

10 minutes into the train ride - Ray's POV

"Your Ray Midoriya, right?" A young woman asks me.

I look at her surprised. "Uh, yeah." I say to her surprised.

"My daughter wants to be just like you, even though your still a high school student." She says to me with a smile.

I look at her very surprised. "I, honestly, don't know how to respond." I say to her with a nervous smile.

She smiles. "Could you sign your hero name for her?" She asks me as she holds a paper.

I look at her very surprised. "I mean, I guess?" I say and I sign the paper after scanning it, to make sure there was no hidden contract or anything.

"This will make her very happy, thank you." She says to me with a smile.

I stand there, very confused. "I'm almost 17, I haven't even finished high school, I didn't even finish the Sports Festival." I say to myself, very confused.

I stare at the young woman in confusion as she meets up with her small child.

"First time being recognized like that?"

I look to my left to see Mt. Lady. "Ah, yeah." I say, even more surprised.

"You'll get used to it." Mt. Lady says to me amused.

I nod unsure and I go back to reading through the news on my phone.

Once it gets to my stop, about an hour and a half later, I get out and I stretch.

"That was a lot of people to be so close too." I say to myself and I head to the Endeavor Agency.

I get met by a white haired boy with very few flecks of red in his hair.

I look up at him and he looks down at me. "Do you know Endeavor?" I asked him.

"Why?" He asks me.

"I'm Ray Midoriya, take me to your leader." I say to him.

He looks a little surprised before he smirks at what I said last. "I'm Todoroki Natsuo." He says to me in amused.

I tilt my head. "I said take me to your leader." I say to him.

"Nah, I'm heading out right now." Natsuo says to me. "See ya around shortie." Natsuo says as he starts walking.

My temper breaks and water starts to poor on Natsuo's head.

"COLD!" He yells shocked.

I smirk slightly, but I turn towards the gates. "Ok, time to beat the crap out of Endeavor so I can get this work study. Two birds with one stone." I say to myself.

I push the gates open and I almost get blasted by fire, thankfully I dodge in time.

I look forward to see Endeavor. "WHAT THE FUCK?" I yell shocked and Endeavor smirks at me. "Wow, you firey bastard. Ok." I say and I toss my bag into a tree as I use water as a shield from his fire.

I walk out of the water, using it to coat my hands in it.

Endeavor smirks.

"I'm a fucking water bender!" I say proudly, right before I run at him and punch him in the face, he falls backwards and hits a wall.

"You have a boring fighting style." Endeavor comments.

I stare at him annoyed and I do a few flips backwards before standing on my hands.

Water errupts from the ground and looking like a fucking Tsunami.

I stay on my hands as it hits Endeavor.