Halloween Special

Warning: filler

Halloween Day - Ray's POV

I walk into class, half asleep, I slept in because Katsuki was extra warm this morning and that's the only reason.

A clown jumps down from the ceiling in front of me with a chainsaw and makes a scary noise.

I yawn and push him or her aside and I sit in my seat.

I put my head in my arms.

Katsuki sits in his seat next to me and yawns as well.

"How late did you two go to bed?" Denki asks surprised.

"Twelve hours ago." We say to him.

"Well its spooky day! Be excited!" Mina cheers.

I ignore her and Midnight decides to let the class party.

"Ray, do you have a costume?" Tara asks me.

"Yeah, myself." I say and Katsuki laughs.

"She can be scary." Mineta grumbles.

I get up. "I'll be back in 40." I say and Katsuki gets up too.

We head to the nearest costume shop.

Katsuki dresses up as a wolf and I smile amused.

I end up as a wolf myself too, but Katsuki blushes.

"No." Katsuki says and hands me a red riding costume and I smile amused, but I change.

We pay and leave.

We head back to class and I sit in the back of class on the desks as Katsuki scares every first year that joined the party.

Katsuki smirks as he stands next to the desk I'm sitting on.

I hold up a peace sign and the class gawks.

"A couple costume." Sero says shocked.

The party continues after everyone gets over the shock, and Katsuki stays next to me.

"You can go socialize." I say to Katsuki.

Katsuki smirks. "No." Katsuki says to me.

I keep trying to get him to go have fun, but he refuses.

I snort at him finally and I get up and grab his hand, and march into the crowd.

I push him next to Kiri who looks surprised. "Have fun!" I say to Katsuki who smirks at me. "Kiri, make sure he has fun." I say to his best friend and I make a wink that's unnocticable to Katsuki, but Kiri understands immediately.

Kiri salutes me and drag Katsuki further into the crowd.

I escape the party and I head to my dorm room.

I set something up for Katsuki, its a box of spooky movies that I bought last week.

I also set out snacks, and I make a pile of pillows on the floor, covered by a blanket, and the blankets surrounding the thing for us to use.

Eve purrs as she lays down on the blankets.

"Yes, your adorable." I say to Eve and then I get out the candy dishes that I have in a drawer under my bed.

I set them on my coffee table and I fill them with different types of candy that me and Katsuki love. I'm not going into details, but its mostly chocolate.

I turn on some fake tea lights all over the room and I turn my TV on and I turn on my blue ray player.

I keep the sound on mute and I turn off the lights.