Q&A

@AgPeSe0612 asked

So if you were to choose someone to expel out of U.A. who would it be?

The Author would probably expel Aizawa for no reason.

Aizawa: hey, I'd like to stay a teacher here at U.A. and teach the little shits that are my class.

I never said I'd actually expel you.

@BookletLupin1 asked

Randy go die
Ray I love you
Bakugou don't listen to people saying your a bad guy
Izuku calm down child
Also Ray would you smack Aizawa?

Randy: Look here you little shit, I'll come after you and your family next after I take everything away from Ray.

Ray: OK, first off, you can go die Randy! I fucking hate you! Second off, y-you love me?

Bakugou: who the fuck wouldn't love you? Your fucking amazing Baby!

Ray: wait, Katsuki, your actually listening to people who say your a bad guy?

Katsuki: fuck no! You'd fucking kill someone! And besides, your great moral support, I couldn't doubt myself if I even fucking tried.

Ray: *snorts in amusement and pulls Katsuki down by his tie and kisses him and Katsuki smirks into the kiss and Ray gets flustered and burries her face into his chest, making him laugh in amusement.*

Izuku sweat drops nervously at the statement and his sister: I am calm.

Aizawa: don't slap me

Ray smirks and bitch slaps him while Katsuki nods in approval.

Bakugou: good job

@novadivine asked

Aqua, were you and Aizawa dating or was it a one night stand?

Aqua: well.... You see, I'm older than Aizaw by 4 years, so I was at a bar with Tema, celebrating our most recent victory.

Tema: it was fucking awesome! Aqua was so wasted she was-

Aqua: Don't continue with that sentence.

Aizawa: Mic and I were there that night too, and we weren't supposed to be there

Mic: Shota was a light weight.

Aizawa: *sighs* let's just say that me and Mizukage weren't exactly in the right of mind and we had sex.

Aqua: his condom broke, and a month later I had a suprise from morning sickness, took a test, and found out I was pregnant, and I found Eraser and told him personally and of course, he wanted to help.

Aizawa: But she wouldn't let me, claiming I was too young and I should finish school and become a hero.

Aqua: In reality though, I barely knew his real name, and I decided it would be better to just not go through with the trouble of getting married to a guy I don't know. And I had Ray, one year later, I met Randy. He was the sweetest guy, at first, but then he flipped the switch.

Ray: *shakes slightly, thinking about what happened to her back then.* that bastard was nice?

Tema: *nods* brought her flowers, chocolate, helped to take care of you when you were just a baby, and he had the greatest attitude to being a father.

Katsuki: the bastard hurt my girlfriend, I'll fucking kill him.

Midnight: you two are my favorite OTP, but you'll never have to worry about Randy, ever again, he's never getting out of Tartorous.