Chapter 73

Saturday Morning - Ray's POV

An alarm goes off and I reach around to snooze it, but I can't find it.

"Don't make me open my eyes, I can already tell its too early to be awake on a saturday." I whine quietly.

I feel a kiss on my cheek. "Ray, its 10 am, you should wake up." Katsu says to me softly.

I turn around and bury my face into his chest. "Its gonna be cold outside though." I mumble.

The alarm gets next to my ear and I snooze.

"Come on." Katsu says as he sits up.

I pout as Katsu gets up and pulls me by my hands, not hard, but enough to get me to my feet.

I follow him downstairs as he keeps a hold on my hand, to make sure I don't go back to his bed.

My cold feet touch the cold floor of the common area and I jump on Katsu's back.

"Come on, your feet are always just as cold." Katsu says to me.

"Yeah but I don't like to feel it!" I complain.

Katsu kisses my cheek and we get to the common bathrooms.

I get down and I kiss Katsu before going inside the female bathroom.

I brush my teeth and I spend forever brushing through my hair, but I finally do it, and its poofy.

I look at it in annoyance, to which I put it up in a pony tail.

I then leave the bathroom and get myself some breakfast.

"G'moring." Tara mumbles as she walks past me.

I look at her, a bit amused and I sit down with my food as Katsu eats his fish.

I eat my rice and Katsu gets mad.

This time he leaves his phone behind, and I'm curious, so I look at it this time.

It was a tweet, made by Mineta. It reads: Ray getting therapy? Wonder how long its gonna take before she respects me.

I get pissed and I get up.

I go over to Mineta at his table and I punch him half way across the dorm house.

"HOLY CRAP! WHY'D YOU DO THAT?" Denki yells shocked.

I crack my knuckles, pissed off. "You know what grape head? I don't like people speaking about my therapy online, and I certainly don't like it when you make the ridiculous assumption that I would ever respect you, the perv who can't even respect the girls in this dorm house. Now Nora isn't able to stop me from murdering someone, but she's tried to help me calm my inner rage, now that doesn't apply to this situation anymore, because I don't fucking care about that." I say as I walk towards him, a black aura emanating from me.

"Bakubro, do something!" I hear Denki whisper urgently.

"Ray! No killing people." Dad says whacking me on the head.

I take a deep breath in. "No fuck it, he's dead, anger management isn't gonna help him." I say and I kick him out the door and I watch him fly away. "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING PIG!" I yell and Tara nods next to me.

"Wow." Is all Kiri says.

I release a long breath and I mentally count backwards from ten as I sit down in my seat, continuing to eat my rice.

"Where did my water go? I didn't even drink it!" Sero yells shocked.

Everyone checks their drinks, except for me, I don't bother, I already know what happened.