Chapter 96

Ray's POV - The Next Day

I wake up to my alarm and I grumble softly as I turn it off. "Okaaayyy." I whine softly and I get up as Katsu huffs.

"Come back." Katsu whispers.

I kiss Katsu good morning, making him smile for a second. "I can't. I have to take Missy on her morning walk." I whisper and Katsu snorts softly.

I grab a pair of black leggings, a white t-shirt and my Endeavor coat. I get dressed in Katsu's bathroom. I brush my teeth and I put my hair up into a pony tail since it's not gonna cooperate today if I tried to brush it out.

I take Missy up to my room and I get her harness and her leash and I put them on her.

We then head downstairs and Shinso is waiting for me.

Shinso yawns as I walk outside. "It's cold." I cringe and Shinso nods.

We go on our run as Missy runs beside us, and then we do a ten minute walk to cool down while Missy uses the bathroom.

"Are you and Aizawa still not talking?" Shinso asks as we walk.

"I tried, last night in therapy. Cameron brought Dad in, with my consent, and I explained my side, but he was really quiet, so it put me in panic mode and I had to leave." I say to Shinso who nods.

"At least you tried." Shinso reminds me and I nod.

We get back to the dorms and I make breakfast for the both of us, and we eat while going over homework.

"Why are you two up so early?" Mina whines as she gets down here.

"Because we got up early." I say as Missy finishes eating and she sits under my chair.

Me and Shinso finish breakfast. "We should take Eri out this weekend." Shinso says as he helps me clean up.

"Sounds fun, but I don't think I'm going to have time this weekend, Katsu's Mom wants us over on Saturday because she wants to take us out shopping, and then Sunday I have to go and wait with Peter for my Aunt and Uncle to get back from their vacation." I say to Shinso who nods.

"Anything Friday?" Shinso asks me.

I look at my calendar. "Nope. We can try and take Eri out on Friday, just have to get permission from the teachers." I say to Shinso who nods.

"Try and set something up for Kota and Eri if you can. The two seem to like each other." Shinso says to me.

"Ok." I say and I set a reminder to call Mandalay tomorrow.

"Can I come?" Izu asks he joins us.

Shinso nods. "The two kids seem to like you." Shinso says to Izu.

Izu grins. "Great. I've been wanting to hang out with Eri and Kota." Izu says with a grin.

I smile amused. "What about me?" I ask Izu.

"I suppose." Izu teases and I roll my eyes amused.

"Ok. Friday after school, is there any movies or out door showings that children might like?" I ask and the three of us look it up.

"Encanto came to theaters, maybe they'll want to watch that?" Izu suggests.

"It did? I've been waiting to see that myself." I say as I look that up.

"Encanto?" Shinso asks confused.

"It's a Disney movie that I've been trying to keep posted with, I wanted to take Adrian and Hugo to go see it." I say and Shinso looks up the movie.