Chapter 36

Warning: Filler

The Next Day - Ray's POV

I get changed out of my uniform and into a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a cream colored sweater, I put on my converses and then I grab my bag and I head out.

I head to the mall and I buy a new phone case, and then I somehow end up in front of a clothes shop, and I know this shop, I always go to this shop for my clothes.

"Hello Ray." Momo says as she walks over to me.

I look at her surprised. "Hi." I say with a small wave.

"What are you doing here?" Momo asks me as she looks at the shop.

"I have no idea, I already have plenty of clothes, and if I get more clothes, I'm worried I don't have enough space in my closet." I say to Momo and she nods.

"Well, I can always create another dresser for you." Momo says to me with a smile.

I nod. "Good point." I say and I go inside and Momo follows me with a smile.

I look around and I find some jumper sweaters that are super soft and I would totally wear these during whenever.

I grab a dark blue one and a black one and a cream one, while Momo watches me amused.

"Hmm, should I stop spending money now? Or find more things that I like?" I ask myself.

Momo just smiles, very excited to see me like this.

I shrug and I continue walking around, I find a few nice beanies, I get a black one, a gray one and a red one, then I get a black lanyard, four pairs of jean shorts, one black, one white, one gray, and one blue, then I get a few long sleeves, one is purple and has the word 'Wild' on it in black, the next one is a black long sleeve with the word 'Savage' on it in white, the last two are blue and grey and are just normal.

"I should stop spending now." I say and Momo nods.

I pay for this and then they put it into a few bags and I carry them easily with my quirk.

Momo then goes to find Jiro and I come across a box of 6 kittens.

"Hey babies." I say to them as I kneel down next to their box.

They mewl at me and I pick a calico fluffy one up and I look at its parts to see its a she.

I smile and I do this to the rest of the kittens, there is, two gray fluffies, one has a white diamond on their chest, diamond is a girl, the other is a boy, then there is a tabby fluffy, its a boy, a orange fluffy, its a boy, and a black and white checker fluffy, its a girl.

I end up taking all of them back to the dorm and Aizawa stops me.

"What would you say if I brought six kittens back to the dorms?" I ask.

"Ray, what's in the box?" Aizawa asks me.

"I think you know." I say to him.

"Bring them in." Aizawa says to me and we take them to his room as my water carries my bags upstairs to my room.

I open the box and Aizawa looks inside.

We pull them out, one at a time and I hold the calico one because I love it.

"We have to set them up for adoption, Ray." Aizawa says to me.

"No we don't, these guys were dropped off and left to die." I say to him and Aizawa raises an eyebrow at me. "What? I love cats, they're not as messy as dogs and they just lay around the place demanding food." I say to him and Aizawa nods. "But, if I can't keep all of them, I think May and Tony might take one if I ask though, they have a huge mansion after all." I say to him.