Chapter 67

About 20 Minutes Later - Ray's POV

I sit with the children as we wait for their parents. "Man I feel like I'm in preschool all over again and I'm waiting for my caregiver to come pick me up as the other kids bounced around, waiting for their parents so they could go home and play the latest pokemon game." I say and the kid with the green hair decides to sit next to me.

"Same." he says and I look at him.

I just stare at him for a moment before I get up, I pick the kid up and I start walking away.

"Where are you going?" Endeavor asks me.

"Children are not supposed to have care givers, they are supposed to have mothers and fathers, I'm taking this kid, and I'm gonna make my aunt and uncle adopt him, and raise him in a loving family, besides, he'd get along well with Adrian." I say with a huff and the kid hugs me.

"Your on duty!" Inferno says shocked.

"I'm gonna be the Symbol of Protection one day, well I'm protecting this kids future from turning out like me and my stubborn hard-headedness." I say to them as I walk. "I'll see y'all at the agency, tomorrow, I have to pick up dinner for my dorm house, because my classmates, burned my kitchen to a crisp, again." I say and Endeavor sighs.

"Fine." Endeavor says annoyed.

"What will the caregiver think?" The kid asks me.

"I ran away from my care givers." I say to him and the kid looks at me surprised.

I pull out my phone, looking at the time, and then I proceed to text May and Tony to be at their agency within an hour with Adrian.

"Who is Adrian?" The kid asks me confused.

"My baby cousin." I say as I put my phone back into his holster. "You'll like him." I say and he nods. "By the way, what's your name?" I ask him confused.

"Hugo." He says to me and I nod.

Many people just kind of stare at me.

"Is that her kid?" Someone whispers to their friend.

I roll my eyes.

We get to the train Station and I watch Hugo as he gets tired. "You'll like Aunt May and Tony, they're hero's themselves, and they're super nice and patient with my paranoia." I say to Hugo.

He looks up at me. "How do you know I'll like them?" Hugo asks me and I shrug. 

Hugo watches me confused as I pull out my phone since it buzzed.

I look at the text message from Katsuki, everyone decided on Soba for dinner. "Twenty-Two students, 2 teachers, that's 24 servings of Soba, I think I'll just make the food at the Agency, and make enough for Aunt May, Tony, Ginny," I trail off thinking. "Shoto likes Cold Soba, Katsuki likes his spicy, Izu even spicer, Momo likes her with Mint Mocha, Ocha likes her with Strawberry Mocha," I trail off again, thinking about what I'm gonna need. "Shit did I leave normal clothes at the Agency?" I ask.

Hugo just watches me, totally surprised.

"Wait, no, yeah I did, I should have at least, if not I can always text Katsu to bring me some." I say after a moment of thinking.

"Who are all these people your talking about?" Hugo asks me.

I look at him. "My class and my Mother's Agency that my Aunt and Uncle run." I say and Hugo nods.

We get off at the stop and I take Hugo to the Mizukage agency and I walk into the house, wth Hugo in my arms.

"Ray!" Adrian cheers and he jumps off the railing, so I use my water to catch him and slide him to the ground safely. "Who is this?" Adrian asks confused as I set Hugo down.