Chapter 60

Ray's POV

Me and Mirio go down the hallway.

"I'm so sorry." Eri whispers over and over again.

I stop when Mirio stops and I look at Eri. "You have no reason to apologize, I'm sorry we took so long." I say to her and Mirio nods.

Eri tries to go back, but I hold onto her as Mario falls on his hands and knees, about to pass out.

"Don't go back there Eri." I say to her and she's just crying. "Mirio, take my hand." I say as I hold it out for him and he looks up at me. "You've lost a lot of blood. I know your dizzy and your about to pass out, but take my hand." I say to him with a smile.

He looks at me. "Takes one to know one." Mirio coughs out.

A dragon crashes through and I shield the two of them from the rocks.

"Cascade." Mirio says to me shocked.

I smile. "Like rocks are gonna do much damage." I say and he and Eri stare at me.

Eri escapes and I fall against the wall.

"Guys!" I hear Tamajiki say as he gets over to us with the police.

We look at him and Mirio passes out.

"Cascade, you've lost more blood than Lemillion, your dehydrated as well, please stay awake though." One of the officers says to me.

I smile. "I'm not gonna die." I say to him and Tamajiki puts one of Mirio's arms over his shoulder and the police officer holds a hand out for me.

I take it and I'm seriously about to pass out.

We go find Aizawa and Tamajiki stops slow mo guy from hurting Aizawa.

I kick the dude in the face and he falls. "Hello." I say and Tamajiki gets him out of there. "Goodbye." I say and I take the bandages off Aizawa's eyes and I help him up.

"Ray." Aizawa says to me surprised.

I smile. "I'm not letting some stupid bastard kill you and neither is anyone else." I say and Tamajiki nods in agreement.

"Your badly hurt." Aizawa says to me as we get out of there.

"I know." I say to him.

Tsuyu takes Aizawa and I get to the point where a police officer as to hold me up.

But we get to the surface and Aizawa stops Eri's quirk, knocking her out.

Us badly injured get taken away immediately after that, but its all a blur for me.

The next thing I know, I'm waking up to steady beeping.

"Ray?" Katsuki asks next to me.

I see a mask on my face and I take it off, breathing freshish air.

"Katsu." I say to him and Katsuki hugs me on the bed, crying into my shoulder.

I kiss his cheek and I hug him back.

I sit up and I hold Katsuki in my arms as he cries on my shoulder. "Baby, baby, hey hey, its ok, its ok." I say to him worried.

"No its not, you almost died." Katsuki says to me and I hold him tighter.

"I'm sorry I almost left you." I whisper and he hugs me even tighter. "I guess I need to get stronger, huh?" I ask, adding a small laugh at the end and Katsuki pulls back to see me smiling warmly. "Thank you for being here for me Katsuki, I'm really sorry I worried you. But please don't cry, I didn't die after all." I say as I caress his cheek and he leans into into it.