Chapter 56

A Few Days Later - Ray's POV

I sit in class, not really paying attention, but also sort of paying attention, its like, I'm listening, but I'm not there.

The reason I'm in class today is because I'm a liability with this leg injury, and I just don't feel like dealing with Endeavor being all, you got lucky, and all that shit.

"Ray, can you solve this question?" Aizawa asks as he lifelessly points to the board.

I look at it. "The answer it 42." I say, choosing a random number.

"What the fuck?" Katsuki asks next to me. "I know for a fact you don't like mental math, how did you do that?" Katsuki asks as he gets the same answer.

I shrug. "I chose a random number." I say and Katsuki hits his head on the desk along with everything other smart person in this class.

"I'm never calling on you again." Aizawa says to me and I laugh.

He continues with the class, I pay even less attention.

If monoma and I fight, and he copies my quirk, and hits me with it, would I affect me, or because of it being my quirk, I'll still be able to use my quirk?

Here I go confusing myself, I'll just test it out later. But what did Hagakure look like before her quirk manifested? How did Shoji get that mask? Was Tokoyami born a bird and Gray? Was Mina pink before her quirk appeared? Did Jirou just wake up one morning with jacks hanging from her ears?

I have to stop these questions, I'm being influenced by Hado and Izu.

I just stare at my desk.

Did Mineta have actual hsir before his quirk appeared? If so, where did it go?

Class ends and I get up.

Me and Katsuki leave, I'm still using my crutches, but I don't really care anymore.

"If Monoma copied my quirk, and we used it against each other, and I got hit, would I still be able to use my quirk, because its my quirk, or would it disappear until I dry off?" I ask.

Katsuki stops walking, so I do too. "What the fuck?" Katsuki asks me. "What did you inhale today?" Katsuki asks me.

I shake my head. "Izu and Hado have been influencing my mind, now I'm concerned, because what if Mineta actually had hair before his quirk appeared? Where did it go?" I ask and Katsuki stares at me.

"I'm done with you." Katsuki says to me and walks away.

Yui walks up next to me. "About your questions, what do you think Monoma was like before he got his quirk?" Yui asks me.

Me and Yui stand here.

"That's it, now I have to know. I'm calling his Mom." I say as I pull out my phone.

"You have her number?" Yui asks shocked.

"Yes, don't ask how." I say to her and she nods.

I call Monoma's Mom with it on speaker.

She picks up. "Hello?" She asks confused.

"Yes hello, my name is Ray Midoriya, I'm a friend of your son Neito, I was wondering, what was Monoma like before his quirk manifested?" I ask her.

"Hmm, it seems so long ago, but, Neito was a well mannered little boy, and then his quirk came, and I believe he might have gotten carried away with it, in terms of personality." Mrs. Monoma says to me.

Me and Yui look at each other, shocked. "Thank you Mrs. Monoma, we should get together sometime for tea." I say to her.

"That would be lovely." Mrs. Monoma says to me and I hang up.