Chapter 57

Later that Night - Ray's POV

"Ray! You have a careful eye!" Kiri says at the common room.

"I'm in the kitchen!" I call and Kiri comes in with Tamajiki.

"Tamaki got shot by something and now he can't use his quirk." Kiri says to me worried.

I raise an eyebrow and I put the knife down.

I wash my hands as Tamajiki looks like he wants to hide.

I dry my hands and I look him over carefully.

I find something and I pull it out carefully.

I look at it surprised. "Huh, never seen this before." I say and Tamajiki looks at me surprised.

I wipe anything on it, of of it, then I stick it into my arm.

"Why would you do that?" Tamajiki asks me shocked.

I attempt to use my quirk, but I can't, so I pull the thing back out. I use my quirk and succeed. "I thought so." I say and I set the pin type thing on the counter. "Well? Are you going to use your quirk?" I ask Tamajiki.

He attempts it, and it works. "T-Thanks." Tamajiki mutters.

I smile. "Your welcome, now go on, I have to finish making dinner." I say and he nods.

"Your so cheerful." Tamajiki comments.

"This is one of the good nights that I am." I say to him and Tamajiki nods.

The Next Morning

I head to the door of the dorm house door in my sweatpants and a black t-shirt.

I put my hair up into a pony tail as I wait for Izu and he gets here in his school uniform.

"Shouldn't you be wearing your uniform?" Izu asks me.

"I forgot to put it in the dryer before my run." I say with a small cringe.

Izu grins and we start walking.

Kiri joins us, the Ocha and Tsuyu as well.

We go on the same train, get off on the same stop, turn the same corner and the big three meet us.

I end up standing next to Tamajiki while the sunshines greet eachother. "I wasn't prepared to be blinded this morning." I say as I watch my classmates.

We head inside, I'm a little surprised by all the pros, but not too surprised.

I see a giant roach looking guy and I hide behind Kiri who sweat drops.

"Its a pro, Ray." Kiri says to me.

"I don't want to sound rude, but I don't like giant long antenas." I say and Kiri sweat drops.

"Kacchan scared her with a cockroach when we were kids and the antenas wiggled in her ear, she's been uncomfortable and scared by them since then." Izu says with a sweat drop.

I shrug. "That's the day our town got a swimming pool." I say and Kiri sweat drops.

"Night eye, shall we begin?" A female pro asks him.

Nighteye starts talking, I half pay attention.

"Ray, pay attention to this." Aizawa says to me as we walk to the meeting room. "You need to know this especially, your young, but out of everyone in your class, you have the most experience, your gonna be treated like a pro in here because of how developed your quirk is." Aizawa says to me.

I look at him surprised. "Ok." I say and Aizawa hums.

"Our quirks are going to come in handy with what's happening." Aizawa says to me and I nod.