Chapter 92

Ray's POV

"Wait, I don't have to listen to you." I say to Endeavor as I turn back around to look at Endeavor with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Nose to the corner." Endeavor says to me annoyed.

"Yeah Cascade, nose to the corner." Combustion mocks me from his corner.

My hand flexes as I scowl at Combustion who smirks at me. "Your so lucky your on the other side of this dorm house, or I swear to god Combustion that I would put gum in your hair right now." I say to Combusiton.

"Fuck you Cascade." Combustion says to me.

I flip him off. "Suck my dick Combustion." I say to him.

"Your so annoying." Combustion says to me annoyed.

"At least I'm not old and cranky." I say to Combusiton.

"HEY! I'M ONLY 22!" Combustion yells at me.

"Could've fooled me." I say to Combustion with a shrug.

"Your a child who didn't get her afternoon nap, so your just as cranky." Combustion remarks back.

I stare at him, mildly shocked. "Listen, I've missed nap time for the past," I count up the days I've been going with sleeping 5ish hours at night and the days I've been busy, "6 weeks?" I say confused.

"You actually take naps?" Combustion asks me, looking like he's about to laugh.

"I do not see an issue." I say to Combustion and he laughs.

I stare at him, annoyed. "Oh fuck you." I say to Combustion and he laughs harder.

I roll my eyes and I sit down, my legs crossed and I'm pouting as my arms cross over my chest.

Combustion ceaselessly makes fun of me for taking naps and I huff. Missy walks over to me and she lays down in my lap and looks up at me with innocent eyes. I scratch her belly as I wait for my time out to end.

I rest my chin on my hand as my elbow rests on my knee as I scratch Missy's belly.

Combustion settles down and stops prodding me as I pay attention to my dog.

"So Ray, from now on, things will be handled more delicately." Nezu says to me and I nod.

"Good." I say and I get up. "I'm gonna go take a nap, fuck, all of you, except for a select few, you know who you are." I say and Missy follows me up to my room.

I set my alarm and I curl up on my bed with Missy and Eve, and I watch TV, trying to get some sleep.

Katsu comes in after a bit and he lays down behind me, his arms wrap around my waist. "Hey, get some rest." Katsu whispers as he holds me tightly.

Katsu kisses my cheek as he holds me.

I look at my TV. "I got so fucking lucky today." I whisper and I breath out.

Katsu rests his face in my neck. "Are you ok baby?" Katsu asks me quietly.

"Not really." I whisper and Katsu hums softly.

"Get some rest baby, you deserve it. You've worked your ass off all day, take a nap." Katsu whispers as he makes me comfortable.

I end up dozing off as Katsu holds me tightly.

My alarm goes off after a bit and I turn it off.

Katsu kisses my cheek as I turn around to bury my face in Katsu's chest.

"Come on, you've your therapy session in 20 minutes." Katsu whispers as he encourages me to get up.

I huff softly. "Ok." I mumble and I get up.