Chapter 33

A couple minutes later - Ray's POV

Mirio gives a speech and I listen to it, on an off, not exactly paying attention, my wrist is in more pain than before.

Everyone is hyped up after that speech, but me, I just kind of stand off to the side.

I watch everyone though as they stay excited.

"I don't have the energy for this today." I say as Mina and Hagakure get more excited and they bounce over to me.

I just blink as they chat on either sides of me.

"We're going soon, so say thank you." Aizawa says to us.

"Thank you very much!" Everyone says to the three and the three leave.

I walk over to Aizawa. "I'm going to get my wrist fixed now, its bothering me too much." I say to Aizawa and he nods.

"When your done, you can go back to the dorms." Aizawa says to me and I nod.

I head to Recovery Girl's office, passing the three.

"You did a good job, you were actually able to keep up with Mirio, when he was holding back!" Bluette says to me with a grin.

"I'd hate to be the one receiving his blows when he's not holding back then, my wrist is irritated with me now, I wasn't expecting to move so much." I say to them with a smile.

"I can fight you seriously one day, if you want." Mirio says to me with a grin.

"Maybe one day." I say to him. "You taught my brother a lot, so thanks for that." I say to Mirio and he nods.

"Your the problem childs sister?" Mirio asks me and I nod.

"Well, we aren't blood related, I was adopted. I'm actually the daughter of the Pro Hero Mizukage." I say to him as my uninjured hand scratches the back of my neck.

"So you were born with a strong quirk then." Bluette says to me in surprise.

"Yeah, but I still train it, I have to, I want to be a Pro hero, one that can be respected at least and not respected by fear." I say to her.

"So, you were there the night Mizukage died?" Mirio asks me and I nod.

"I was, and I don't like talking about that particular subject, so I'm gonna go and get my wrist check, and then go back to my dorm room." I say and the three nod. "And, emo boy, with your social anxiety, if you need to speak in front of a crowd, just ignore that they're there, that's what I do, I just talk like how I normally talk in my room." I say and Amajiki nods, surprise evident in his features.

I head to Recovery Girl's office and she heals my wrist and the pain stops.

"There, now be more careful." Recovery Girl says to me annoyed and I nod.

"I will." I say to her and I head to the dorms. 

"Bring your trash out of your room." Katsuki says to me annoyed and I nod.

"I will, don't worry, though it isn't a lot." I say and I head up to my room and I get changed into my black sweat pants a black t-shirt. I grab my trash bag and I head down stairs.

"Thanks." Katsuki mutters.

I nod. "I'll get to work on dinner then." I say and he nods in thanks.

I head to the kitchen and I make Curry for dinner, and I make Katsuki's extremely spicy, and Izu's, even spicier.

And I know Shoto likes his Curry cold, and Mina likes hers with a bit of tang, Hagkure loves hers sweet, Ochako likes hers extra sweet, Ida likes his as a normal flavor, Denki likes his with a lot of flavor, Jiro likes hers savory, and everyone else, well, they're down to eat almost anything.