Chapter 79

Warning: Filler

Ray's POV - Later that Day

I sit in my room, exhausted from all the attention I've been getting.

I get up and I start cleaning my room, playing my music on my wireless headphones.

Once I've finished cleaning, I go downstairs and I take a shower, a hot one.

"You ok Ray?" Momo asks as she comes into the baths.

"Everyone is buzzing about our promise rings, people have been mobbing me all day. I'm exhausted. I'm just gonna finish my shower and I'm gonna play some videos games." I say to Momo.

"You sure you don't want to join us girls in the bath to relax?" Momo asks me.

"I'm one hundred percent sure I'd rather play video games." I say to Momo who giggles.

I finish my shower and I get dressed.

I then brush my teeth, manage to brush out my hair, put in the special oils and I blow dry it.

I brush it out with a lot of trouble and I flatten it.

I decide I've had enough of the curly for today.

I leave my hair down and I head up to my room.

I head up to my room, ignoring everyone.

I grab my hamper of full clothes and I head downstairs where I wash my clothes.

"Mom, what's for dinner?" Denki asks me.

"Ask Katsu. I'm not leaving my room till tomorrow." I say to him and I head back up to my room.

I shut my door and I lock it.

I then walk over to my balcony. I open the door and leave it open, except for the screen door.

I then go get Eve.

She purrs as she sits in my room.

I notice I'm out of snacks. "Damn it." I mutter. "Be good." I say to Eve as I set out her stuff.

She purrs amused.

I grab my shoes, my phone, my headphones and my wallet.

I put on my shoes and I head down stairs, annoyed.

I head to the store as I put my headphones up, wanting to be left alone.

Once there, I realize it nearly that time of month, so I grab my dark chocolate and pads. I get lots of chocolate.

I get chips and different types of energy drinks, coffee drinks, and tea's.

I head to the front and I pay and head back to the dorm house.

"She is not in the mood today. Wonder why?" I hear someone ask as I pass them.

I ignore them and I head up to my room.

I put away my snacks and Eve purrs.

I stare at her for a moment before I pout.

I open a can of wet food for her since she's spoiled and I set it out for her.

Eve jumps down and starts eating while I pull a box out of my closet.

I look at the box and its of a gaming computer that I haven't put together yet even though I've had it for a while.

"This'll complete my entire set up." I say to Eve who just meows.

Eve continues eating her wet food and I spend all evening building this gaming computer now that I have time for it.