Chapter 6

A Little While Later - Ray's POV

We get there and I look around the area, sensing something off.

"Ray, pay attention." Aizawa says to me.

"I am, I'm listening while looking around, observing." I say and he sighs and just as we're about to do something a black warp portal appears in the center of the plaza. "Oh crap." I say and I watch as villains come out.

"This isn't good." Aizawa mutters and I nod.

"No shit Sensei." I say and he pulls his eye protector things up and he rushes down.

"Thirteen! Protect the students!" He orders and I step back next to Izu.

"Calm down, Sensei has the situation under control, you have to have faith in him. Alright?" I ask Izu who gulps and nods and sees the serious look on my face as I watch the villains.

"Your not freaking out?" Izu asks me and I smile at him.

"I suppose freaking out is natural for people, it just doesn't happen for me." I say with a shrug and I pull out my guns as we wait and I watch Aizawa work, analyzing everything.

"Your focused." Bakugou says to me as he twitches in anger.

"Hn." I say subconsciously.

I turn around on my heel and I shoot my right gun twice at the warp guy and his warping thing absorbs the bullets.

"Not a sound was made from her guns." Ochako says shocked.

"I really don't want to destroy the place today if at all possible, my quirk can get a little, destructive." I say to warp guy and he tchs in annoyance.

"Annoying girl, I'll send her off first." He mutters.

I dodge his warping easily since I move pretty quickly and I create a distraction for him while Thirteen gets ready and once he's ready, I jump up into the air and Thirteen starts sucking him in.

I land next to Izu and I put my guns away.

"You need to be more careful." Izu says to me worried.

"I'll be fine." I say and after a minute half of Thirteen gets sucked up and I scowl in annoyance as I listen to warp talk.

Thirteen falls and warp, warps most of us to different zones.

I land in the wastelands with Todoroki and he looks over at me.

"He said they wanted to kill All Might." Todoroki says to me bluntly.

"A lot of villains do, but if they're confident enough to come here and try, they have a trick up their sleeve and its making me feel uneasy, we have to get to the others, so let's hurry." I say and villains come out of nowhere and I sigh in annoyance.

"Hurry? Well I guess we'll have to slow you down." One says to me and I blink and I create a tsunami that washes them away and I start walking over their bodies as they twitch like I did nothing wrong and they aren't even there.

Todoroki takes care of the next batch and then we get overwhelmed.

I pull out my guns and I start shooting them left and right as I walk while Todoroki freezes the ones in his path.

"They're like machines." A villain says shocked.

I smile at him. "Thanks for the compliment, now you see me." I start and shoot him and he goes down. "Now you don't." I finish and Todoroki smirks.

"Your soft." Todoroki says to me.

"How so?" I ask him.

"Your not killing them, your just hitting them with enough force to knock them out long enough for Pro's to come." Todoroki says to me and I shrug.