Chapter 27

Day to get the licenses - Ray's POV

I don't really pay much attention to Aizawa or the west school.

The next thing I know, I see a guy, with black hair, black eyes trying to shake my hand.

I blink and bury him under water.

"She didn't even give him a shot!" Kirishima and Denki say shocked.

"I don't like to be touched by people I don't know." I say with a small shrug.

"So rude." The black haired guy mutters shocked.

"I'll step on you too if you dawdle down there any longer." I say and Katsuki smirks slightly.

He gets up and he kind of resembles Izu, the hair style at least. Looks unmanageable.

"Your Ray Midoriya, the press was all over you after that villain attack a few months ago." The guy says to me and I snort unamused.

"Go away, your bothersome." I say to him with a small wave of my hand.

"So rude." He says sulking defeatedly.

"You and Erasur are so similar." Ms. Joke says to me excitedly.

"Go away." I say flatly, clearly not liking this attention.

"Ray, this way, we're gonna change into our hero costumes." Momo says to me with a smile.

I look over and nod.

I follow them to the bathroom and I get changed.

My new Hero Suit is a one piece flexible suit with the legs ending at my mid-thighs and the sleeves ending at my elbows. The neckline is crossed over my breasts with places that leave it bare, but its nothing too revealing. I have my belt with my capsules of water and my guns attached to it and that rests on my hips, but it also has a black cloth trail that looks like a veil and ends at the back of my knees and it just, kind of flows, and I liked it, it also covered my butt, I got a lot of stares because of the one piece. I also have bicep length black gloved with braces in them because of my new ultimate moves and I have my boots which go to almost my mid-thigh and are similar to Izu's in terms for the soles, Hatsume thought it would be a good idea since we both fight close combat most of the time, but my knee braces are built it them too. I also kept my mask too.

I tie my hair up, leaving my bangs over my left eye and head to the auditorium.

"Wow, you changed the base of your outfit." Mina says shocked.

"It was getting restricting for the new moves I was working on, so I requested something more flexible." I say to her and she nods.

"You changed most of your outfit, but it looks better." Momo observes and I nod.

The guy up there complains about how tired he is and then gets started with the speech. I only pay attention to major things, like only 100 will pass this round or whatever, and the ball and target thing along with the round being about speed.

Then the walls fall and this place is unnecessarily huge.

I look at it blankly and then we're told to go or whatever.

"Ray, stick with us." Izu says to me and I look at the other teams and I think about my new moves.

"For your guys' safety, its most likely better that I go off on my own." I say to him and he nods with a frown. "I'll be fine so there's nothing to worry about." I say to him with a reassuring smile and I run towards some giant building.

The timer goes off and suddenly I'm surrounded by kids older than me.

"Attacking UA first is a smart move, even smarter to get their ace out of the game." I say nodding and they try bombarding me with balls, but I swipe my hand and water takes the balls and I hit their targets, all of them, easily.