Chapter 40

Warning: filler part 3

The Next Morning - Ray's POV

I get up for my run and of course, Katsuki has disappeared again.

I just look at the bed for a long moment before I get changed into my gym uniform.

I tie my hair up along with my bangs and I get my phone and earbuds.

I go on my run and I notice Katsuki walking towards the dorm.

He must get back when I'm on my run.

I just continue with my run and once its done, I walk back to the dorms and everybody but Izu and Katsuki freeze when they see me.

"Good morning." I say with a Small wave.

"Mina, who is that?" Denki asks as he points to me.

Katsuki smirks. "Well your finally back, Ray." Katsuki says to me with a smirk.

I roll my eyes. "I've been here the whole time, what you talking about?" I ask him as I walk towards the stairs with a smile.

"THAT'S RAY?" The idiots in class yell.

"My sister is so pretty and nice." Izu says brightly.

"Has she been affected by a good mood quirk?" Sero asks confused.

"No, this is how she usually is when she gets a good sleep." Izu says to him, probably smiling.

I shrug and head up to my room.

I shower and get dressed in my uniform, then I blow dry my hair and I leave it down, I leave my bangs the way they usually are.

Then I head down to breakfast and I make plenty of food for everyone.

"Thanks Ray." Izu says to me with a grin.

I nod with a smile and the idiots are just, blinded.

"Ray can smile naturally?" Denki asks confused and Katsuki hits him on the head.

"Oi, don't you fucking dare bad mouth her." Katsuki says to him and Katsuki sits next to me, fuming.

I pat his head and he calms down.

We eat breakfast and then me and Katsuki wash dishes and head to class.

I sit with my chin on the back of my hands, staring at my lessons and I shrug and get to work.

"She hasn't complained." Mina whispers to Hagakure quietly.

I finish before a lot of people and Katsuki smirks as I sit back scrolling through Instagram on my phone.

"Ray, get back to work." Aizawa says to me.

I glance up at him. "I'm already done." I say and he looks at me in shock.

"WHAT?" The idiots yell.

I smirk. "Come on guys, even if you are idiots, you should know this stuff." I say and Katsuki nods in agreement.

"Is she ok?" Hagakure asks Mina quietly.

When its time for lunch, I sit with Katsuki and we eat lunch together while looking at the news on my phone.

"Your mentality is improved, what happened?" Katsuki asks me.

I shrug. "I don't know." I say to him as he rests his chin on my shoulder.

Katsuki hums. "Your glowing more so than usual." Katsuki says to me.

"Am I?" I ask confused.

"Yeah." Katsuki replies and we shrug and continue scrolling through the news.