Chapter 77

Credit to the prompt by no_ones_weeb

Warning: Filler (because fuck you to people who want actual plot)

The Next Day - Ray's POV

"RAY! GET UP! HURRY! ITS HORRIFYING!" Someone yells outside my room.

I groan and I get up, Katsu follows me downstairs and to the common room where we see, about 24 new people.

I scratch my head and I yawn, before I register that its cold. "Give me one sec." I say and I go grab my sweater and white slippers.

I put the black sweater on and I slip my feet into the slippers.

I head back down stairs and I see my class freaking out.

I walk into the center of this chaos and I look between the two sides.

A tall guy, with dark emerald curly green hair that goes to his chin, in a black sweater and ripped jeans with combat boots and brown eyes walks up next to me.

I stare at him for a long moment and he stares back.

"My name is Ray Midoriya, who are you?" I ask him.

"That's funny, who are you really? And why do you have my name?" The guy asks as he bends down to my level.

My eye twitches slightly. "Your gonna play that game then. Ok fine Steven." I say to him.

His eye twitches. "My names not Steven, got that Jennifer?" He asks me.

"Ray, you therapist suggests you don't pick fights, come back here please and talk calmly to the person who looks and acts like you." Two Izu's say as my Izu pulls my arm and his pulls his arm.

"Listen here kid, my name isn't Jennifer, so listen Chad, I will message your face up if you do much as try to steal my fucking identity again. I was being nice and I asked for your name after giving mine. So at least have some decent fucking common manners and act like a decent fucking person and respond with your name. Got that Brad?" I ask the guy as I get in his face.

He bashes my forehead with his. "My names not Chad or Brad and I'm not a kid, and your the one who stole my fucking identity first! So I'm not gonna be nice until you tell me who your really are!" He responds.

I snort. "I was the one who stated their name first. You did not. So its you who stole my identity!" I counter.

He growls annoyed. "Fuck you!" He says as he walks backwards.

I smirk and I look at everyone. "Ok, as far as I can tell, which is really good because I haven't had anything to really wake me up except for the cold. These people, are the opposite genders of us and that one, is an asshole." I say to my class who look surprised. "This isn't the weirdest shit we've seen guys, so let's just move about our day. Hell, our quirks were switched so this isn't as bad as that crazy incident." I say and everyone nods.

I stretch as I walk to the kitchen.

"Ray!" Tara whines. "He's hot!" She whines as she follows me.

"Who?" I ask her.

"You!" She whines.

I hear explosions. "HEY! NO BLOWING UP THE COMMON ROOM KATSU!" I yell.

"WHATEVER!" I hear a female yell back.

I get myself a glass of water and I go change into my running clothes.

"I'm coming with you." Tara says to me.