Chapter 45

The Next Morning - Ray's POV

I head outside with Kiri and I stretch as we wait.

"Who are we waiting for?" Kiri asks confused.

"You'll see." I say to him and after a minute, Tetsutetsu arrives and they go nuts.

I jog to Mirio's dorm house and I see the big three waiting outside as my two energetic friends run behind me.

"I never expected Ray to be a morning person." Tetsutetsu says to Kiri.

"I'm not, I'd rather be in my bed, cuddling my boyfriend, but this is part of my training, so I deal with it." I say to him and Kiri nods.

"She usually wakes up annoyed or pouting." Kiri says to him as we arrive in front of the big three.

"How do you know that?' Nejire asks him confused.

"He's Katsu's best friend, plus his emotional support rock when I'm gone." I say to her and she nods surprised.

Kiri just radiates sunshine and the two hard twins just grin.

"Ok, time to start, you ready Tamajiki? I warn you, I'm pretty fast." I say to him.

Tamajiki looks like he doesn't want to socialize, but he nods with a nervous smile.

"Mirio is going as well, I'm on breakfast duty today." Nejire says to me.

"I'm always on food duty." I say to her with a sweat drop.

Mirio grins and I start jogging backwards.

"Come on, I'll start slow if I have too." I say to Tamajiki.

He keeps up with me easily and the other follow.

I slowly speed up more and more, and everybody is able to keep up, until I get to my normal pace, and the hard twins have to fall back, so Mirio stays with them.

I see a robber trying to escape a store, but I make him slip so the Hero's can catch him.

Tamajiki just watches in shock.

We continue as he looks like he wants to ask some questions.

I decide to give him a break halfway through and I get a fruit smoothie.

"How does your quirk work? What can you do with it?" Tamajiki asks me as I sit down next to him on a wall.

"Ah, well, I can do almost everything with my quirk. I can use it as pathways, to catch me when I'm falling, to attack people, to stop them from using their quirks, and yeah. Basically whenever my water touches somebody, their quirk is temporarily erased." I say to him and Tamajiki nods.

"Show me some things you can do with your quirk." Tamajiki says to me.

I shrug and create a base ball bat and I hold it. I toss my empty smoothie cup into the air and I hit it into the trash with the bat. "Using the bat is by far one of my oldest tricks, besides the Tsunami, the vortex, and the hands." I say to him. "Of course I created those to stop Katsuki from bullying my brother." I say with a nervous sweat drop as the bat disappears. "We should continue." I say to Tamajiki as I look at the time on my phone. "I'm thinking we head back now, so we can shower and get ready for class." I say to him as I put my phone back into my arm band.

Tamajiki nods and we jog back and he's practically dying of the heat, but I'm fine.

I head to my dorm house and I go upstairs, shower and change into a pair of sweatpants and a black tank top.

I go down to the kitchen to see Katsuki making breakfast, so I give him a back hug while kissing the back of his neck.

Katsuki puts a hand on my arm and then hands me a plate of food.