Chapter 94

Ray's POV - Warning Filler

I walk into my room with Katsu to see Middle School Me and Middle school Katsu.

I hide behind Katsu, terrified. "Where the fuck?" I whisper confused.

Me and Katsu get drenched in water and Katsu grunts. "I did not miss that." Katsu mutters.

I smile nervously. "Sorry." I say to Katsu who shrugs it off and kisses me.

"Don't apologize to me." Katsu says to me firmly.

I nod. "But you got drenched with my quirk." I say to Katsu worried and he just pats my head.

"Your dating this freak of nature?" Middle school Katsu yells at my Katsu.

"Yeah! He's a loser!" Middle school yells at me.

"I'm too tired for this." I say and Katsu nods in agreement. "You two do a lot of growing the next few years." I say to them. "Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotten shit sleep the past week and I need a few hours of sleep before I go see my therapist." I say as I hug Katsu.

"A therapist? When did we get weak?" Middle school me asks me shocked.

"We had to get weaker to get stronger. I needed to talk to someone so I could get stronger and grow as a person and a hero." I say to me.

"Yeah but what happened to our plan with helping Izuku?" Middle School Me asks me.

"He doesn't need our help now. We still help occasionally, but he's ok. He can protect himself. If anything, this dummy needs our protection more than our brother." I say as Katsu rubs my shoulder as I hug him.

"I don't need protection." Katsu huffs.

I smile slightly. "Ok well we need his protection too. He's very good at defending our feelings, and making sure we don't get pickles on our burgers." I say to Me.

"That's useful, those cashier ladies never listen to me." Middle School Me says to me. "But he looks dumb."

"He's not dumb, he's the reason we haven't failed UA yet." I say to her. "Plus he has really hot abs, and he's really strong. Plus he can be really considerate of our feelings and he's a good cook." I continue and Katsu smirks as he holds me to him tighter.

"But why her?" Middle School Katsu asks annoyed.

"Because she's hot. And she's actually really nice, and she's always trying to be better, and I want to be apart of that, even if it's just soothing her nightmares." Katsu says and I smile at that.

"We get nightmares again?" Middle school me asks me, sounding a little worried.

I nod. "Yeah, they get kinda bad sometimes. But we got lucky, and we have a totally awesome boyfriend who makes sure we're ok, and we have a totally awesome cousin and brother who makes sure we're safe." I say to Middle School Me.

"It's lame you get nightmares." Middle School Katsu says as he tries to taunt me.

"HEY YOU LITTLE TWERP! SHE'S A DAMN FINE HERO COMPARED TO US!" Katsu yells at him, which shocks him to the core.

"What does that mean?" Middle School Me, asks me.

"I got my license and he didn't, we've been doing hero work with Endeavor as a work study." I say to me who stares at me shocked.

"But we hate Endeavor! He's a cocky hero who doesn't give a shit about his fans!" Middle School Me yells at me.

I smile slightly. "He's done a lot of growing, and he's the reason we survived Randy." I say to her and she nods with a frown.