Chapter 17

Ray's POV - A While Later

I take the train to a city next to Hosu and I get off the train looking around.

"Let's see." I say to myself as I pull my headphones up and I head to the address to find a mansion. "What? The fucking hell?" I ask shocked and I look at my address again to see its right.

I sigh in defeat and I walk up the driveway and to the door which opens up to me, making me back up in surprise.

I pull my headphones down around my neck as I warily walk inside.

"SHE'S ARRIVED!" A kid yells from the chandelier in the center of the room.

I use my quirk to get him down safely with a nervous smile. "You should really be careful up there, you could get hurt." I say to him and he grins.

"My name is Adrian Kage, I'm you cousin." The kid says to me and I look at him in mild shock.

"There she is!" A woman cheers, she looks around Mom's age but with pale blue hair and blue eyes.

I see more people coming out of rooms and I slowly back up but I hit a closed door. "Crap." I mutter.

"Ray darling, its been too long." The woman says as she walks towards me but I shoot water down at her feet making her stop.

"No closer, who the hell are you, and how the hell do you know who I am?" I ask her and she laughs.

"Your mother was my sister in law, I'm May Kage, I'm you aunt." The woman says to me with a smile.

"As for how, you quirk gave it away, your quirk is like your mothers quirk." A guy with brown hair and brown eyes says to me with a calm smile.

"Not to mention the grave yard, you showed up behind us and stayed there until we left." A girl around my age with bluish blonde hair says to me as she texts on her phone.

I look even more confused as a teenage boy just stands there with airpods in his ears, not even listening as he looks at his phone.

"Don't mind your other cousin, he thinks he's better than us." The girl my age says to me and I nod.

"Ok? Well if he treats me like trash, then he'll more than likely have a scar to remember me by." I say and the girl grins.

"Well, Ginny dear, take Ray to her temporary room, we do patrol in two hours." May says to her and the girl nods.

"Wait, what?" I ask confused.

"Mom is a Harry Potter fan." Adrian says to me and I nod. "Also the other teen, his name is Peter."

I nod. "Wait." I say and the guy smirks looking away. "Goddammit." I say and I follow Ginny to a room on the second floor and its considerably bigger than mine back at home.

"Welcome to your room for the week." Ginny says to me with a smile and I look at it.

"Its big." I say with a blank look.

"Yeah, all the rooms are, now, get yourself set up and change into your hero suit." Ginny says to me with a smile and then leaves me to my room.

I shut the door behind me and I set my case and bag down next to my temporary bed.

The door opens and in comes Peter who just lays down on my floor and stares at me.

"You know, if I wasn't used to people barging in on me, then I would have kicked your ass already." I say to him with a roll of my eyes and I set my laptop up, ignoring him as I type in the WiFi password left on my desk.