Chapter 41

Warning: filler part 1

A Few Days Later - Ray's POV

I end up having to go to Tony's place because he broke something in his body because of a fight with a villain. The worst part is I have to take care of him because May, Adrian and Ginny just left for a vacation in the Caribbean or was it California, I don't know.

From this point on, this is me ten minutes ago after the officer explained what is happening.

But I'm not aloud to bring Katsuki with me.

I pout as I sit in the center of my dorm room, holding onto my Katsuki as the officer at my door sweat drops.

"Ma'am, your uncle needs you." The officer says to me.

"But I need my Katsuki." I say and Katsuki just lets me cling onto him.

"B-But ma'am, he still has school." The officer says to me.

"So do I!" I yell at him.

"But you've been excused because of your uncle." The officer says to me nervously.

"Ray, just go, you'll be fine." Katsuki says to me with a smirk and he turns in my arms and kisses me as he pushes me onto my back.

I smile into the kiss and after a moment, Katsuki pushes himself up.

"Now get to packing." Katsuki says to me and I pout, but he gets up and helps me up.

I tie my hair up and then I get to packing my bag with clothes, and I pull my hero suit case out of my closet, because fuck the school, and then I pack my laptop and my chargers.

Katsuki hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek as he sets some clothes on my bed for me to change into.

The officer just watches us with a flushed face.

I head into my bathroom and I get changed into a pair of black sweat pants, my black t-shirt with a cat on it, and a black jacket that belongs to Katsuki.

I smell his jacket and my god it smells just like him and I love it.

I grab what I need from the bathroom and I put it in my bag and I hug Katsuki from behind.

"Alright dumbass, you should get going." Katsuki says to me with a smirk.

I pout but I sling my bag over my shoulder and I grab my phone, putting it in my pocket and I grab my hero suit case. "Fine." I say and Katsuki smirks and attempts to kiss my forehead, but I move my head up and he kisses my lips.

I smile and he flushes a bit as he steps back.

I leave with the officer and the officer just eyes me in confusion.

"RAY! IS THAT THE POLICE? I'M CALLING THE WEED!" Mina yells and I sweat drop.

"420, what you smoking?" Sero replies.

"Are you being arrested?" Hagakure asks me.

I sigh. "No, the guy who owns the Mizukage Agency, my uncle, broke something in his body and now I have to go take care of him because fucking May, Adrian and Ginny left on a vacation a few days ago and I can't bring my Katsuki because he wasn't excused from school." I say as I pout.

Kirishima clenches his fist as tears start falling down his face. "Love being torn apart by family, its not manly." Kirishima says and I stare at him, terrified.

Torn.....apart?

"You can't say that to her!" Mina says to Kirishima quickly and hits him on his shoulder. "Ray, your love isn't being torn apart, Kiri is just being dramatic." Mina says to me with a grin.