Chapter 14

Ray's POV

I watch the fights up to Katsuki's and Shoto's.

"Ray? Aren't you gonna go join your class?" Riley asks confused as she walks up to me.

I shrug. "I've got a good spot here." I say to her and she nods and continues walking.

I lean against the wall as I watch Shoto and Katsuki as they fight

I watch as Shoto starts to use his flames towards the end, but he stops which to me is curious, but I leave it be.

Then, Shoto loses and Katsuki wins, and Katsuki hates it.

After a little while, all the first years are in the arena, including me.

I just put my hands in my pockets as I stand next Izu, a very bored look on my face while Izu looks like he's concocting a plan.

"Ray, you don't seem amused." Ochako says to me nervously.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm just bored." I say to her and she nods.

"Your not going after anyone's throats?" Izu asks surprised.

"No, do I have a reason to? You broke yourself, Shoto didn't break your bones. Katsuki didn't kill you, I don't see a reason to drown anyone." I say and Izu nearly falls at that, but I hold the back of his shirt so he can stay balanced as he laughs nervously.

"I should be glad your not ripping anyone's throats out." Izu says as he stands up by himself.

I put my hand back in my pocket as All Might jumps down while talking at the same time as Midnight and personally, I'm just ready to go home.

We watch as Katsuki struggles, ready to kill us all as he stands there binded.

I roll my eyes as All Might talks to him and then forces Katsuki to hold the medal in his mouth, and let's just say, I'm close to laughing at the sight while the softies in class look terrified.

The Next Day

I notice Katsuki still with the medal in his mouth as we sit in class.

"Katsuki, should you, really have that in your mouth still?" I ask him and he growls at me. "Ok, my bad." I say to him as I hold my hands up in defense.

Aizawa walks in and announces that we have the next two days off and then school is dismissed.

"Ray, are you gonna walk home with us?" Ochako asks me.

"Sorry Ochako, I have to do something today." I say to her with a nervous smile.

"What would that be?" Ochako asks me and I shake my head.

"I'd rather keep it a secret." I say to her and she nods.

"So, are you going by bullet train?" Ochako asks me and I smile nervously as I sling my bag over my shoulder.

"See you in a few days Ochako." I say to her and I head down to my locker, switching my school shoes with my converses.

I notice Izu and Ochako following me as I head out of school and I sigh.

I stretch as I walk and Katsuki runs at me, my eyes widen for just a moment before I jump and roll out of the way as he goes face first into a pole.

I get up on my feet, completely surprised. "What the hell?" I ask and Katsuki turns around, twitching and clearly pissed. "Uh." I hum as I watch him stalk forward, his medal still in his mouth. I sweat drop as I hold my hands up in a defensive position. "Katsuki, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask him.