Chapter 62

The Next Morning - Ray's POV

Katsuki attempts to leave, but I hold onto him tightly, and he chuckles amused.

"Ray, I have to get up for school." Katsuki says to me.

I bury my face into his chest with a hmpf. "Stay." I mumble.

Katsuki pets my head and I calm down and just cuddle him.

"I'm comfortable." I mumble and Katsuki pets my head.

"I know, but I have to get ready for class, and you have to get ready to go work under the firey bastard." Katsuki says to me.

I snort softly, but I let Katsuki get up.

I continue to cuddle my pillow as Katsuki watches me in amusement.

I look at Katsuki and he just smirks and kisses me and then leaves.

I set my alarm for another hour and I go back to sleep

An hour later

My alarm goes off and I grunt and get up.

I shut off my alarm and I shower and get changed into my training clothes, since my hero suit is being fixed after that mission.

I put on my mask and I put my hair up into a pony tail.

I brush my bangs to the side and I stretch.

I head downstairs and I make myself some breakfast and I read the news while eating.

I then head out and I try to ignore people, doesn't work out that way though, lots of people recognize my mask.

"I thought she died." A woman says shocked.

I smile nervously.

I just wanted to go to the train station.

Press immediately surround me and ask questions, but I stare them straight in the eye.

"I don't have the legal right to tell you what happened." I say and I push past them.

One of them follows me and I look forward, hiding my annoyance.

I get to the train station and I just stare at it. "Is it worth it?" I ask myself. "Yes." I say the sigh of defeat and I head inside.

I wait for my train as people whisper about me, I just stare forward, not in the exact mood to deal with this.

It takes half an hour for the train to get here, and yet, I stay and let others get in first, and by the time everyone else is on, there's no spots left for me that seem sanitary, so I just leave.

"Fuck Endeavor, I want to go back to bed." I say under my breath as I walk back up the steps with my hands in my pockets.

My shoulder aches and I grumble about it as I walk.

"U-Uh-" a timid guy starts nervously as he tries to confront me.

I stop walking and I look at him. "Hello." I greet.

He gulps nervously as he stands there, shaking like a leaf in the wind.

I raise an eyebrow. "Chill out, I'm just a student, not a goddess." I say to him.

He looks startled and then tries to apologize over and over again. "I'm sorry!" He repeats over and over again.

I snort softly in amusement, remembering when Izu used to do this all the time. "Stand up straight, look me in the eyes, and talk calmly." I say to him.