Chapter 44

That Afternoon - Ray's POV

I walk with Katsuki in the mall and I see a glasses shop and I close my eyes, picturing Katsuki with glasses like his father and I nod.

"What are you nodding for?" Katsuki asks me.

"Just picturing what you would look like with glasses in a similar model to your father." I say to him as I open my eyes to look at him.

Katsuki rolls his eyes. "Why in the world would you even think about that?" Katsuki asks me.

"Because you'd look cute, not that you already don't." I say with a soft smile.

"Your adorable, but I don't need glasses." Katsu says to me with a smirk.

"I'm gonna test it out though, I'll ask Ida for a spare of his glasses and then take the lens out." I say to Katsu and he sighs amused.

We end up walking into McDonalds and Katsuki takes my hand as he sees guys staring at me.

I smile. "Your adorable Katsu." I say to him and he snorts, acting like he hates it, but I know he loves it when I call him adorable.

Katsuki and I order food, and we sit down at a table. "This isn't good for us." Katsuki comments in mild annoyance.

I just pick up the box of fries and start eating. "But we eat it anyways." I remind him.

"Fuck you." Katsuki replies annoyed.

I smile amused until a guy our age, walks up to our table and he looks like a puppy, cute wise anyways, he's just a human.

"Excuse me, but I overheard you sir, cussing at your girlfriend." The teen says to Katsuki.

I put another fry in my mouth as I watch Katsuki get angry.

Katsuki starts to talk violent, and I just eat and watch.

"This is a brilliant show." I say as the two verbally fight.

Once I've finished eating, the two start punching.

I just sigh and get up, I look at the manager as she walks over and I hold my hand up to stop her and she does.

I walk over to the two and I look at each of them for a solid few seconds, before bashing their heads together and they fall to the ground in pain.

I sigh. "Quit fighting, I can and will kick your ass." I say to the two.

"Yes please." The teen who approached us, says to me in a perverted tone.

I look at him, absolutely disgusted and uncomfortable. "I fucking hate perverts." I say as I drench him in water.

Katsuki gets up and glares at the teen as he holds me close to him, protectively. "She's mine, back off." Katsuki says in a warning tone.

"Your sweet, but you know I can handle myself." I say to Katsuki and I manipulate my water to pick up the dude. "Now how me and my boyfriend talk to each other, is none of you or anyone else's business, and I would like to kindly ask you, to stay out of our fucking business you nosy bastard." I say to the dude and ending with a snort.

Katsuki smirks. "You don't want to mess with Ray, she will fucking kill you." Katsuki says in a cocky tone.

I just smile and set the guy down, soaking wet, and he scrambles to leave.

The manager looks at us shocked and she can't seem to shut her mouth since its hanging open.

I smile and wave at her as Katsuki grabs his chicken sandwich and we leave like nothing happened, and I'm as bright as ever.