Chapter 30

Ray's POV

"Let's see, what have I never done before, oh, I got it, Never Have I Ever, met my biological father." I say and everyone but me takes one of their fingers down.

"Something tells me she'll be the first out if she's using her personal life as a gain during her turns." Momo says nervously and I shrug.

"Ok, Hagakure, your turn." I say to her.

"Ok, Never Have I Ever, kissed a boy." Hagakure says to us and I take a finger down.

"Seriously?" Mina asks excited to know.

I sigh and glare at Katsuki who is cleaning nearby and I can see his smirk. "I am not going to explain this one." I say and Katsuki looks at me as I glare at him.

"Oooo! Romance!" Mina cheers looking between us.

"Shut up raccoon eyes!" Katsuki says to her annoyed and I sigh again.

"Let's just say, that I would rather kick his teeth in right now than date him." I say and Katsuki nods in agreement.

"Ok, Uraraka, your turn." Hagakure says to her excited.

"Hmm, ok, Never Have I Ever, made up the fact that I was dating my enemy to get out of trouble by mine and his or her parents." Ochako says and something breaks in my head as I slowly put down a finger.

"This game is rigged." I say as Mina goes on and on.

"It isn't! We're just saying what we haven't done before!" Hagakure says to me in their defense.

"Well that was a very detailed what she hasn't done before and I have." I say and Ochako looks nervous.

"Who was it! Is it still going on?" Mina asks me.

"I bet its Bakugou." Tsuyu says to her.

So much for just hanging out! This is why I don't socialize! Or play games with other people!

"It totally is, they're always together." Hagakure says to them and I just get up and go to the kitchen.

"I'm seriously going to kick your ass." I say to Katsuki annoyed and he laughs as I get out a water bottle from the fridge.

"Not my fault you just suck." Katsuki says to me and I look annoyed as I go back to the common room and I sit down again.

"Well? Tell us everything!" Mina says to me excited.

I look at her, partially annoyed. "Me and Katsuki have been long time enemies since we were kids when I first met him while playing with Izu, we've always gotten into fights and I creamed him every time, I'm the only person he can't beat and he finds that frustrating and continues to try. When we got to junior high our fights escalated, and Mom had to bail me out of jail once because of that, then when we got into UA, they skyrocketed, and we got stuck together in a windowless, quirk proof, sound proof, room together, with only a table and two chairs, after that I got invited to dinner by Katsuki's mother because she wanted us to solve our problems with her supervision, to get out of that, Katsuki decided to make up the fact that we were dating to get out of it, and it worked and its still going because neither of us have the guts to tell her it was fake." I say with a small snort at the end.

"Oh! Its this type of romance, the slow one where they don't realize they love each other until something tragic happens to one of them and then they realize it!" Mina says and I look at her.

"First off breath, second, hell no." I say to her and Momo pats my shoulder.

"You two make a good couple." Momo assures me.