Chapter 26

The Next Morning - Ray's POV

I wake up and go on my daily run and then I shower and change into my uniform, then I blow dry my hair and brush it out thoroughly and I flatten it since it was trying to look like poodle hair.

I head down stairs and see everyone there, including Katsuki.

I just shrug and get myself a piece of toast.

"Good Morning Ray!" Ida greets me and I blink.

"Morning." I say to him and he points to my tie.

"You should tie your tie Ray!" Ida says to me and I shrug.

"I will when I feel like it." I say with a small shrug.

"Good Morning Ray!" Mina greets cheerfully.

I nod to her and after a half hour we head to class.

We get told that we're gonna work for our Provincial Licenses and that we're gonna work on our quirks and make some ultimate moves, and that we can change our constumes up.

I however am just bored.

We all get changed into our hero costumes and I feel like mine got a little tighter around my chest, but I chalk it up to not wearing anything this restricting on my chest area.

I tie my hair up into a pony tail but I leave my bangs out and they cover my left eye.

I put my black mask on around my eyes and I head to the gym.

"Ray, your costume looks tighter than before." Grape Head says to me while drooling.

"I'll break your body in half if you come within a five foot radius of me." I say to him in a low dangerous tone.

"She's not joking Mineta." Izu says to him nervously.

All I know of what happens next is we're on our own giant rocks with our own ectoplasms.

"You have a water quirk." Ectoplasm says to me and I nod.

"I'm not sure what I can do for an ultimate move though." I say to him and Ectoplasm nods.

"Can you mold your water?" Ectoplasm asks me and I nod.

"Watch." I say and I create water from thin air around Katsuki and they mold into hands while he's protesting, yelling at me not to do it. I put my hands together in a praying position and the water hands mimic it and hold Katsuki between them.

"DAMN IT RAY!" Katsuki yells at me.

I shrug and release him.

"From what Aizawa and All Might said about your quirk, you can use it for multiple purposes, catching things, saving people, attacking with it, and creating stable paths to run across on, we'll have to do something with that." Ectoplasm says to me and I nod.

"Well, when I do close combat with villains, I usually cover my fists in water, like this." I say to him as I cover my fists in water. "I have a lot of strength, mainly because of a certain bomb up there, so I use my quirk to nullify the attackers quirk while I punch them." I say to Ectoplasm and he nods.

"Your quirk is Waterfall, but you can nullify quirks too?" Ectoplasm asks me and I nod.

"Whenever my water touches my opponent, doesn't matter how, as long as it does, their quirk will be nullified." I say to him and Ectoplasm nods.

"Let's work with that, let's come up with a surprise attack move to nullify your opponents quirk while also staying out of the the risk of their reach." Ectoplasm says to me and I nod.