Chapter 81

I head back to the school after a while and I head to Dad's office.

I knock.

"Who is it?" Dad asks.

"Ray." I say to him.

"Come in." Dad says to me.

I open the door and I walk in. "Hey, is there a therapist you would recommend on campus?" I ask Dad.

Dad looks up at me surprised. "Why? What about your other therapist?" Dad asks me.

I shrug slightly as I sit down in a chair. "She quit. She's quit to protect her family." I say and Dad nods.

Dad gets up and I follow him and he takes me to the therapist area of U.A. and to a specific office.

Dad knocks.

"Come in." A woman's voice says on the other side.

I follow Dad in.

"Hana, this is Ray, she's looking for a therapist." Dad says to the woman.

She looks like a sweet and kind woman.

Hana stands up and she walks over to me. "Well aren't you a charming young woman. Did your previous therapist give you a folder for me?" She asks me.

I nod and I slide my bag off my shoulder and I pull out a folder, handing it to her.

I trust Dad's judgment, if he thinks she'd be good, then I'll comply.

"Let me through this and I'll contact you, we'll set up days for you to come and talk to me." Hana says to me.

I nod and I follow Dad back out. I follow him down the hall. "She looks nice." I say to Dad.

"I've been looking for a suitable therapist for you incase your previous one was captured or she quit." Dad says to me. "She's a nice person, she's helped many students, and I know you wouldn't feel comfortable talking with a guy." Dad says as we walk.

I scratch the back of my neck as we walk, not really sure what to say. "Thank you." I say after a moment.

"Dad's are supposed to look out for and protect their daughters, right?" Dad asks me.

I stop in my tracks and Dad stops to look at me and I don't know what to do.

Dad smiles slightly as tears brim my eyes and I hug him, crying.

Dad hugs me and just let's me cry for a bit.

Once I feel like I can answer him, I step back, with a sniff and Dad puts his hand on my head.

"You don't have to say anything, you know." Dad says to me.

I wipe my eyes with my sleeve and I look at Dad. "Thank you." I say to him and Dad smiles.

"Go get changed and cleaned up, training starts soon." Dad says to me.

I nod.

I head back to the dorm house and I wash myself in my bathroom, and I change into black joggers and a black tank top with a coat.

I go meet up with Shinso and he smirks, he's in a similar outfit.

"You look like you were crying." Shinso says upon further inspection of my face.

"Shit, it's still showing?" I ask him surprised.

"Your mascara left behind a thin trail." Shinso says as he points to where on his face.

I wipe it off with my sleeve. "Did I get it?" I ask him.

Shinso nods. "Why were you crying?" Shinso asks as we walk.