Chapter 63

Warning: filler

Ray's POV - The next Day

I decide not to go to class today, even though I could, I just take a nice long hot shower, and I blow dry my hair, I flatten it and I leave it down.

I change into a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, black flat boots, a black tank top, and a cream colored sweater, with a belt around my jeans that has the Gucci sign on it, because fuck all them extras. I grab my phone and my wallet and I put them into my satchel bag along with my lap top and my lap top charger.

I then proceed to slip the strap over my head and I leave.

I head to the mall and I look around for a bit and of course, somebody tries to steal my bag as I stand in a store, looking at warm colored sweaters.

I just stand firmly still as the guy pulls an pulls, but I ignore him.

"That's a nice color." I say looking at the warm orange color knitted jumper sweater.

"Just give me your bag." The guy says to me frustrated.

I flick him the forehead and he falls to the ground. "Petty thief." I scoff and he just stares at me, pretty freaking pissed.

"Leave her alone." A hero I recognize well, says as he walks over.

"Hello Kamui." I greet him with my head tilted a bit.

"Cascade." He says to me with a nod.

"Huh?" The thief says look at me and he scrambles away fast as I watch in amusement.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" Kamui asks me.

I sweat drop and I scratch the back of my neck nervously. "Uh, well," I start and I realize there is no way to get out of this one.

"She's with me." Fuyumi says to him as she hangs on my shoulder and I look at her surprised.

"Your Endeavors daughter." Kamui says shocked.

I nod. "Endeavor is my boss at the moment." I say with a small nod.

"Alright then." Kamui says and leaves.

Fuyumi grins at me and I raise an eyebrow. "Thank you for cooking dinner tonight." Fuyumi says to me grateful.

I nod and I pick out a light red sweater and I put it in front of her and I nod.

I get the warm orange sweater as well and Fuyumi follows me to the register, confused.

I pay for the sweaters and I hand her the bag with her sweater in it. "You should wear this for dinner tonight." I say to her and she looks surprised.

"O-Ok." She says to me as she takes the sweater.

We head outside and I hear a puppy barking.

I look around and I find an abandonded puppy in a bush.

I pick it up and it's a golden retriver puppy, and its a girl.

I don't see a puppy and it looks at me in the eyes, scared. "Ok, I'm adopting you." I say to the puppy as I hold it to my chest as I walk.

"Can you just do that?" Fuyumi asks me confused.

I look at her. "I can't say no to animals." I say to her and she nods surprised.

I head back to the dorm house and Katsuki is in front of it, tapping his foot.

I look at him and he sees the puppy and then looks at me.