Chapter 35

Warning: filler

The Next Day - Ray's POV

I sit down in my seat in class, and I wait for the rest of the class to come in and sit down.

After about twenty minutes and they don't appear, Izu gets worried, and me and Shoto just glance at each other, fairly confused. Katsuki just growls and then Ida decides that three of us should go check on everybody.

I sigh and get up. "I'll go find those idiots." I say and Ida nods.

"Bakugou, Todoroki, go with her." Ida says to him.

Katsuki grumbles and Shoto nods and the two get up.

We head out of class and down a few halls, before we see mass chaos of the rest of our class.

I sigh. "EVERYONE! CHILL!" I yell and everyone stops in their tracks and looks at me, Shoto and Katsuki. "Jeez, why are you all panicking?" I ask them. "And please speak one at a time." I add.

"Her!" Everyone says pointing to a girl our age, but she's got long red hair, blue eyes, and she's wearing a U.A. Uniform, but my problem with her, is her chest.

The girl walks forward and stands in front of me, her giant chest touching mine.

I stare down at her. "Would you mind backing up a few steps?" I ask her.

"Certainly." She says in a calm but sweet tone and she backs up a few steps so that she's out of my personal bubble.

I nod. "Now, who are you?" I ask her.

She smiles answers: "Bell."

I raise an eyebrow. "Ok, and why have you set my class into panic?" I ask her.

"I've switched all their quirks." She says to me.

I just kind of stare at her for a long time, and then I look up at my class, I see Denki with yellow balls on his head instead of his hair, Grape Head has normal hair, but it's purple. Jiro has a few extra arms, Shoji doesn't, but he has lightning sparks coming from him. Kirishima has Jiro's Aux cord ears, and I see Mina getting hard, Hagakure isn't invisible, but she's shooting acid on accident, I don't see Kota, but I see his uniform, so he's invisible, I see animals surrounding Grape head and everybody else? Yeah, they're disaster.

"You know, now that I see the chaos, I can believe that." I say to her and Shoto nods in agreement. I turn the water fountain on and I manipulate the water to cover her wrists, just to make sure that her quirk isn't illusion, and it's not. I release the hold and I turn the fountain off.

"Now its time to switch your quirks!" Bella says to us in a mischievous tone.

I feel something weird happening to me, and all of a sudden, my quirk doesn't feel normal. "Uh," I start, and then explosions come from my hands, "that's not normal." I finish.

Shoto makes water appear out of nowhere on accident. "You think?" Shoto asks me.

"This is cool." Katsuki says with a smirk as he makes ice appear and then fire comes from the other side of him.

I shake my head. "I have to experiment with this now." I say and Shoto nods in agreement.

"Your taking this too well." Bell says to us.

"They're the calm ones in class, except for Bakugou." Momo says to her nervously, and she has a tail.

Katsuki's hand rests behind my neck and cold air comes from it, making me blush in embarrassment. "Oh yeah, I could get used to this." Katsuki says in a cocky tone.