Chapter 25

The Next Morning - Ray's POV

I wake up at my usual time despite my injuries and think about what happened yesterday.

I wonder if All Might and the other hero's are ok.

I attempt to get up but the pain in my legs keeps me down.

"Shit." I mutter annoyed. "This is inconvenient." I say and I reach for my spinny rolly desk chair and its out of reach.

I give up and go back to watching Lucifer on Netflix.

An hour or two later I hear a knock on my door and I pause my show.

"Yeah?" I ask and May walks in.

"Good Morning Ray." May says to me with a smile.

"Why do you greet me in ways that I don't know how to respond nicely?" I ask her and she just smiles and walks over to me.

"Are you ok? I noticed you didn't go running this morning like you usually do." May asks me and I snort.

"I would have, if I wasn't attacked by villains yesterday." I say to her and she nods.

"Ginny mentioned that you got your legs burned by someone." May says to me and I hum.

"The Villain Dabi, he's got a lot of patchwork, tall, dark hair, his attitude has to be worse than mine most of the time, and he can use blue flames." I say and she nods and removes the blanket over my legs to reveal that I already took care of the major problem by putting gauze and bandages on.

"Wow, you know how to treat burns." May says surprised.

"I get my hands burned sometimes when I cook carelessly. I have to know how to treat burns." I say to her and she nods.

"Do you want breakfast?" May asks me and I sigh and nod.

"GIRL, GET I YOURSELF! I NEED MOM FOR A FEW MINUTES!" Peter yells at the door and I flip him off.

"Peter, just because I can't walk right now, doesn't mean I can't kick your ass!" I say to him annoyed.

"I'd like to see you try." Peter says confidently and I hold my hand up and water shoots out, pushing him over the railing and we hear a crash on the first floor. "I'M OK!" He yells and I roll my eyes.

"We have a pair of crutches around here somewhere if you want to use those." May says to me and I sigh.

"I hate being injured." I mutter annoyed and May nods.

The next Day

I get off my bed, able to walk now and I head downstairs when I hear a knock on the front door.

I open it to see Aizawa and he looks at me surprised.

I look at him for a moment and I realize he probably knows who my mom is now.

"Can I come in?" Aizawa asks me.

"You don't look like a mess." I say finally and he sighs. "Eh, whatever." I say with a small shrug and I let him in.

I see Adrian jump off the railing. "CATCH ME RAY!" He yells and I use my water to set him on the ground safely.

"I told you to stop doing that." I say to Adrian and he grins.

"But you always save me." Adrian says to me cheerfully.

I sigh. "Can you just go get May and Tony?" I ask him and he nods.

"Dad is on patrol right now so I'll go get Mom." Adrian says to me and I plug my ears with my fingers as he goes about the house yelling for May.

Once May comes downstairs I unplug my ears and Aizawa looks at her.