Chapter 54

Ray's POV

It's probably been days since I've been left in this room, but no, its only been, 4 hours, according to my phone.

"I am going to go insane." I say and and I end up singing Control by Hasley.

I get up and pace, this getting unbearable.

The door gets kicked open and I jump, I look over to see Randy, and two of his friends.

Terror washes over me. "How did you get here?" I manage to ask.

"I have a teleporting quirk." The guy on the left says to me with a smirk.

Randy walks over to me slowly and I back up into the wall. "Your going to pay for selling me out." Randy says to me and my fight or flight response kicks in and I kick him into the wall.

I cover my mouth in shock and then his friends try to attack me, but the pros pull them out of the room.

Randy pulls a gun and I use my quirk to shut the door, keeping everyone out.

"RAY!" Mic yells on the other side of the door.

My breath quickens, panic over taking me.

"Your clever, but I can still kill you." Randy says as he points the gun at me.

I stare at him. "Ok Ray, snap out of it, you trained yourself for this, to kick his ass, everyone is in danger, your gonna be a hero one day, so prove you have what it takes." I whisper to myself and I slowly stand up straight.

"Heh, giving yourself a pep talk, your pathetic." Randy says to me.

I take a deep breath in and I release it, I get myself to a level head and then I use my quirk to hit into the wall.

"Your gonna pay for that!" Randy yells at me, soaking wet.

I push Randy into the wall, disarming him. "WHY!" I yell at him and he glares at me. "Why am I gonna pay for what you did? Why do I have to live in fear of you? Your just a bastard! Yet you scare the living shit out of me, so bad today that I had my first actual panic attack since I was 7! You gave me nightmares, your the reason I can't sleep at night without worrying about the people I care about! I'm scared that your ass is actually gonna get them! But I don't understand why I have to pay for what YOU did to MY MOTHER? You killed her! The police were gonna find out anyways even if I didn't say anything! You would have gone to jail anyways! Why are you so fucking pissed at me, for speeding up that process?" I yell at him and Randy glares at me as I glare back. "I'm not gonna let you touch the people I care about, I could kill you, but I'm not going to." I say and Randy kicks me in the gut and I slide back into the far wall, holding my stomach and his gun.

Randy pulls out another gun and tries to shoot me, but my water catches the bullets.

I stand up straight and I create hands made of water and they slam on Randy, making him fall to the ground.

Randy gets up and shoots my left thigh.

I bite back a scream, instead I repell the bullet out with some water and my leg bleeds.

I ignore it and I slam Randy into the wall with my water, I catch his bullets.

"Your not gonna escape here conscious." I say to Randy.

I use a freaking Tsunami on him, and Randy still gets up.

Randy continues to shoot at me, but I catch the bullets with my water, however, I didn't catch a few, so one grazes my right shoulder, and another grazes my left cheek.