Chapter 48

The Next Morning - Ray's POV

I wake up at my normal time, but in Katsu's room.

I stare at my boyfriend with a small smile as he sleeps, so peacefully.

I get out of bed carefully and I kiss his forehead before I go up to my room.

I see Tara coming out of her room and she looks right at me.

I shrug nonchalantly as I continue up the steps.

I head into my room and I change into my running clothes.

I head back downstairs and I start on my run.

Tamajiki joins me and I wave in greeting and he waves back before focusing.

I don't stop like I did last time for him, I just keep going, once its over, Tamajiki is worn out.

I smile amused as I walk towards my dorms.

I head inside and to the kitchen where I drink about half a gallon of water.

"How?" Tara asks shocked.

"Its hot outside, and I went on my morning run, and I lost a lot of bodily fluid, that I'm returning, because I do use a lot of water on the daily." I say to her and Tara just stares, she is just in complete shock.

I smile amused as people start coming downstairs.

I head up the stairs and I get pulled into a hug.

"Huh?" I ask confused and I see Katsuki hugging me and I smile amused. "Good morning." I say to him.

"Morning." He mumbles into my hair.

I smile amused and he follows me to my room.

I take Katsuki's skull t-shirt, and a pair of my sweatpants from the ground, along with a pair of underwear and one of my bras.

I shower as Katsuki cleans my room because he's complaining about how I'll lose Eve in the mess.

I change into the clothes and I brush my hair. I blow dry it and it curls again.

I feel a little annoyed by that but I leave it.

I clean up in here and I bring my sweaty clothes and dirty towels out of my bathroom and I put them in my hamper.

Katsuki blushes a little at my appearance.

I smile amused and I kiss his cheek.

I set some food and water out for Eve since she's sleeping.

I then head downstairs as Katsu trails behind me.

I make breakfast with his help and everybody eats.

"Hey Shoto, does your Dad take work studies?" I ask him.

"He should, why?" Shoto asks me a little confused.

"Tony doesn't take work studies, and I decided not to work with Kazekage." I say to Shoto and he nods.

"You can always find out." Shoto says to me.

"Can you tell me his phone number, I'm just gonna annoy him until he agrees." I say and Shoto nods.

Shoto gives me his number and I spam Endeavors phone as Katsuki smirks next to me.

"Your Dad is gonna hate me more than he already does." I say to Shoto.

Shoto nods with a slightly amused smirk.

Katsuki watches me.

"Ah, I'm going now." Izu says as he runs out from the elevator.

"Good luck!" I call.