Chapter 18

Two Days Later - Ray's POV

"Alright, we're heading to Hosu today, on business, I have to meet with Endeavor." Tony says to me and I nod.

"Hosu, maybe I'll get to see Ida." I say as me, Ginny, Peter and Tony head outside.

"Ida?" Ginny asks confused.

"I give people in my class nicknames, Tenya Iida, he accidentally said his last name wrong when we introduced ourselves, so I call him Ida, he's the brother of Ingenium." I say to her and she nods surprised. "He's my class rep, and I'm part of the class council along with Momo, a girl from my class." I say as I think about this situation.

"He's the one with engines in his legs right?" Peter asks me and I nod.

"Yeah, that's him, wait, did you say Endeavor?" I ask Tony who nods. "I get to see Shoto!" I cheer and Ginny and Peter sweat drop.

"Endeavors son?" Peter asks me and I nod.

"He's my friend, and my classmate." I say to him and Peter nods.

"But didn't he beat up your brother?" Ginny asks me.

"Eh, no, not exactly, that, was my brothers quirk, that hopefully he's getting some control on." I say with a nervous smile as I scratch the back of my neck. "I wonder which Agency picked him up, we didn't really talk much about our agencies since neither of us knew who we were dealing with." I say and point a small glare at Tony who chuckles nervously.

We take a train to Hosu and then later that evening we run into Endeavor, just when mine and Shoto's phones ping.

I pull mine out to see Izu sent his location. "OK, turning around." I say and I turn around and start running, following the location.

Shoto catches up with me and we look at each other before nodding.

I let him take the lead as I put my phone away back into my inside coat pocket.

I follow him to where Izu and Ida are and I blast the Hero Killer with a water fall while Shoto heats it up and hits the hero killer with fire, making his fly back.

"Izu, your lucky I know what this means." I say as I pull out my phone, showing his location.

"You really need to put more detail Midoriya, I was late." Shoto says to him and I see another hero here too, but he's out of commission.

"Why are you two here?" Ida asks us and I flex my fists.

"Because Izu needed help and I was close by." I say to him as I pull out my guns.

"You brought guns to a sword fight?" The hero out of commission asks me.

"I don't do much close combat." I say and I shoot the knife coming for me and it falls to the ground.

I grab it and block Hero Killers katana with it while in my other hand I hold one of my guns to his head.

"I dare you try." I say to the Hero Killer with mild annoyance.

He jumps back and I shoot at him a few times, making him dodge, I pull a capsule of water off my boot as Shoto distracts the Hero Killer, I load my gun and I shoot at the Hero Killer as I lodge his knife into the wall.

"You could have used that." The Hero Killer says to me and I snort.

"Fuck you." I say as I grab my gun from the ground.

"You think your gonna become a hero with that attitude?" The Hero Killer asks me and I shrug.

"I personally, don't give a shit about appearance, fame, glory, money, the usual shit that hero's like, I just want to make sure no more little kids go through the same shit I did." I say as I punch him hard across the face and she spins head first into the wall.