Chapter 59

Ray's POV

I land on my feet and I think about my next move.

I end up going the wrong way and meeting up with Aizawa, Izu, and dark skin.

"How did I? What?" I asked confused as I look around.

"Ray!" Izu yells relieved.

I look around. "God damn it! I went the wrong fucking way!" I say, irritated.

"The wrong way?" Dark skin asks me.

I release a long sigh. "That hallway is a pain in the ass, I already dealt with on of the Yakuza, nine of them total around here." I say and Aizawa looks surprised.

"Nine?" Aizawa asks me and I nod.

I'm suddenly very irritated and angry. "I need to punch something." I say and Aizawa points to a wall.

"That wall." Aizawa says to me.

I snort and band hand punch it, effectively earning a shriek.

Dark skin stares in shock.

The wall starts to crumble and I'm met face to face with Toga.

"Holy fuck." I say and I dodge her knife.

She stabs dark skin then disappears.

"Ok, your just a stabby ball of sunshine." I say as I back away from the wall.

Aizawa shakes his head, then we see Dark Skin, just fine.

I punch him in the face and I side step his knife.

"Ray!" Izu says shocked.

I pour water on dark skins head and he turns into Toga.

"How did you?" Aizawa asks confused.

"No stab wound." I say and Toga jumps away, naked and she crouches next to her clothes.

I stare at her, my eyes flickering in annoyance.

"We had such a good bonding time too! When we kidnapped you Ray!" Toga says to me.

"I will punch you again, I'd rather not remember that day." I say to her with a roll of my eyes.

I see Twice and he lost part of his mask, and has gone crazy.

Toga puts a bandage over his exposed face and he calms down.

I blink, unamused.

"Oooohhhhh Ray!" Twice greets me and I deadpan.

"I don't like you guys!" I say to them in annoyance. "I would rather rip your throat out than be with you!" I say to them.

"That's a bit harsh, we gave you the best hospitality." Toga says to me.

I give her a long stare. "You imprisoned me in your stupid machines!" I say to her and she grins.

"Is it just me, or is Ray not attacking them for a reason?" Izu asks confused.

I stare at them, about to lose my mind. "I really don't like them. But, they don't like the Yakuza either." I say with a small pout.

"You, what?" Aizawa says confused.

"Ever heard the saying, the enemy of our enemy is our friend? Well they're both our enemies but we have a common enemy, its like Team Rocket and Ash teaming up to take down a bigger enemy, but then going back to being enemies." I say to Aizawa and Toga grins.

"Will you be my friend during this Ray?" Toga asks me.

"NO!" I yell at her and she laughs.

"Thats harsh!" Twice says to me. "I'm gonna tear you to shreds!" Twice also says.