Chapter 76

A Few Days Later - Ray's POV

I get harassed by several U.A. students on my way to class about my therapy and I ignore them.

"RAY! RAY!"

I look over at Kendo as she races over to me. "What's up Kendo?" I ask her.

She grins. "We should have s sleepover." Kendo says to me excited.

I sweat drop. "Uh.."

"Ray!"

I look behind Kendo and I see Peter running towards us.

He gets here and he puts his hands on my shoulders and I feel majorly disgusted. "You, need, to, see this!" Peter says to me as he grabs my arm and starts running.

I deadpan as Kendo follows us.

We get out front of the school and Katsu is there, glaring and growling like a feral dog, at Mineta.

Peter looks concerned as my eyes harden once I see Mineta. I walk over to Katsu calmly and he looks at me as Mineta scoffs.

"Thanks Ray! You saved me, now, let me see those panties." Mineta says to me.

I glare at him and he freezes. I tone it down and I look at Katsu. "What's going on?" I ask Katsu.

"Dunce Face looked through the people who follow this disgusting trash on Twitter, several Reporters follow him in disguise as female heroes." Katsu says to me as he shakes, pissed.

"They're pretty!" Mineta defends.

"And you could have endangered several people's lives while you were blinded by your perverseness!" I retort and he shuts up. "You could have just exposed our class by talking about my personal business because now, what happens if the League of Villains somehow manages to capture my therapist and makes her talk? U.A. could be in danger because of your stupidity." I say to Mineta, trying not to blow up, because my point won't get across.

Mineta gulps.

"Your life could be in danger. And not only have you put people in danger, you've also made several people's lives inconvenienced by your carelessness." I continue.

"Well she isn't wrong, but why does she have to be mean about it?" A student whispers.

"Your supposed to be a hero student right?" I ask Mineta who nods nervously. "Think about how your actions affect everyone around you then. Because even something as stupid as a twitter post that could very well be a stupid joke, could endanger people's lives if any of it is true." I say to Mineta.

Mineta stares up at me a little scared.

"I'm so proud, she's handling this better than if this problem came up in middle school." Izu says relieved.

"She's mean." A student whispers.

"Everyone get to your classes!" Mic yells.

Mineta runs and several classes of students leave.

Katsu smirks. "Good job." Katsu says to me and I manage a smile.

"I tried not to yell, though I'm not sure the point went across." I say to Katsu who nods.

Peter, Izu and Kendo walk over to us.

"You are usually so much meaner." Peter says to me.

"I wanted to beat his face in the entire time, trust me. But that would get none us anywhere." I say and Peter grins.

Izu sniffs and starts sobbing waterfalls out of his eyes. "MY SISTER IS BECOMING A GOOD PERSON!" Izu cries.

"HEY!" I yell at him and Katsu snorts.