Chapter 71

Ray's POV - In the Morning

I feel moving and I get pulled closer to a warm source.

I turn around and I bury my face into the warm source.

"Good morning Ray." Katsuki says and I smile. I open my eyes to look up at my boyfriend and he smirks.

"Good morning Katsu." I say and I lean up and kiss him.

He grins and nuzzles my neck. "God, waking up next to you never fails to put me in a good mood." Katsuki says to me.

I smile as I feel all warm inside. "I love waking up next to you." I say and Katsuki smiles up at me.

We get ready for the day and I walk to class with Katsuki, when I see Kami getting bullied by some guy from the general studies class in year two.

"Hold my bag." I say to Katsu who sees what I'm looking at.

"Kick his ass." Katsu says as he takes my bag and phone.

I nod and I run at the student and I punch him square in the jaw, sending him flying.

I huff as I cross my arms over my chest. "Don't you fucking try that again." I say to the guy on the ground who stares up at me in shock.

"Ray!" Kami says shocked.

I smirk. "Morning." I say to Kami.

"Your Ray Midoriya." The student says shocked.

I look down at him in irritation. "Don't fucking mess with my classmates, I get physical if my friends are sad." I say to him irritated.

"Ray! Don't punch other students." Mic says as he chops me on the head.

I look up at Mic for a moment. "I'm just putting an end to his bullying career." I huff and Mic looks surprised. "You ok Kami?" I ask him.

Kami tears up and I keep him back by his forehead. "Your the best, Ray!" He cries.

I nod. "I would hope so, now tell that mother fucker off and make me proud damn it." I order Kami as I point to the guy getting up.

Katsu joins my side, glaring at the guy who gets nervous under our stares.

"Leave me alone, you, you, Ass Shit!" Kami yells at the guy and he looks between the three of us and runs. "Was that good Ray?" Kami asks as he turns to see me, holding back proud tears.

Me and Bakugou clap. "That motherfucker deserved that." The two of us say and Kami grins.

I ruffle Kami's hair and I take my bag and phone back from Katsu. "To class, this is no excuse to be late." I say to Kami who nods.

We head to class and Ida looks at us.

"Your 3 seconds to being late." Ida says to us.

"I was busy." I say as I walk to the front of the class and I stare at everyone for a moment. "The next time anyone is bullied in this class, make me proud and throat punch your bully. Then text me." I say and everyone is surprised. "That's all, now sit in your seats, we have a lecture today." I say and everyone nods and gets in their seats.

I sit down in mine and Aizawa walks in.

"Ray, don't punch year 2 students in the face." Dad says to me.

I stare at Dad for a moment. "Hypothetically, if Mic was being bullied and he couldn't do anything because he felt down about himself, what would you do?" I ask Dad.

He scowls at me. "I would have told the guy off." Aizawa says to me.

I nod as I sit back in my seat. "Or punched him. Sometimes watching someone else get hurt, makes people feel a small bit of justice. It could make them laugh or at least smile. Especially if their bully is the one getting hurt." I say to Aizawa.