Chapter 9

The Next Morning - Ray's POV

I stir slightly and I feel arms around my shoulder. I open my eyes and I see a sleeping Katsuki there and my face heats up slightly and I bury my head in his chest.

"Would you quit moving? I'm trying to sleep too." Katsuki mutters.

"Sorry." I squeak and he looks at me shocked.

"Did I wake you?" He asks me, tensing and I shake my head slightly and he relaxes.

"No." I say to him, still hiding my face.

"Why are you hiding your face?" He asks me slightly annoyed.

"No reason, my nose is just cold, that's all." I say to him.

"Yeah right." He says to me annoyed and I turn around and look at the time and my eye twitches as I hug my pillow to me.

"Its five thirty in the fucking morning? Brain why you betray me?" I ask and Katsuki hums in agreement.

I get up and turn my alarm off and I head to my drawers and I pull out a pair of shorts and a white T-Shirt.

"What are you doing?" Katsuki asks me and I sigh.

"Your not my dad you know, what does it look like? I'm gonna go running and start exercising my quirk, you know, train for the sports festival, I'm not gonna lose to the other classes, you heard the insomniac, he declared war on us." I say and Katsuki nods and I head into my bathroom and I change and tie my hair up into a pony tail.

I then head out and I head to the house door to see Izu about to leave, probably for a run.

"Izu, let me join you." I say to him with a smile and he looks at me shocked.

"Your up early." Izu says to me and I nod.

"Dumb brain woke me up early." I say and Izu nods.

"Well come on then." Izu says to me with a smile and I nod and follow him and we end up running up and down the beach and inget tired quickly and Izu watches me amused as I bend over with my hands on my knees.

"I'm so out of shape." I say and Izu grins.

"Well we have two weeks before the sports festival, so get into shape, no junk food and eat healthy and exercise." Izu says to me and I pout.

"This is gonna be a long two weeks." I say and I stretch while Izu continues running.

"Come on Ray." Izu says passing me.

"No, I'm gonna work on my quirk now." I say and my phone buzzes and I look at it to see the guy who was working on my guns, texted me about them. "Oooo! My guns! He wants me to test them out to see if they're strong enough to withstand my quirks pressure." I say and Izu nods. "Eh, I'll do it later." I say and I put my phone back in my pocket and I get to work on making my quirk attacks faster since they're already strong enough.

After a few hours I'm on the ground exhausted and Izu is smiling amused above me.

"I'm pooped." I say and we hear a laugh.

"Miss. Midoriya, young Midoriya."

"All Might." Izu greets him with a smile.

I wave and then I push myself back up.

"What are the Midoriya Siblings doing this morning?" All Might asks us.

"I'm whipping myself into shape and killing myself doing so." I say and Izu smiles.

"And I'm just doing my normal workout, while supervising her incase she blacks out." Izu says to him and I pout and he pets my head a few times and I brighten.