A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19

Ray's POV

I watch the news as I walk into class, but I get sprayed by Lysol spray.

I look up at Dad who has a mask on and holding like 25 cans on Lysol spray.

I just stare at him. "Why? Why go that far? You can just cancel classes." I say to Dad.

His eyes light up, apparently he didn't think of that. "Class canceled, back to the dorms. Stay six feet away from each other. Wear your masks. And have a small hand sanitizer." Aizawa says as he throws hand sanitizer at all of us.

I turn around go back to the dorms.

I put on my comfy clothes and I start deep cleaning my room while Eve stays in Katsuki's room.

"Hey Ray can I-" Mina starts but sees me in a hazmat suit while powerwashing my rug- "Nevermind." Mina says and starts walking away. "GUYS! THIS IS TERRIFYING!" Mina yells as she runs down stairs.

"Iida, Yaomomo, Todoroki, Deku and Kacchan are doing the same thing." Denki says shocked.

I spray them with water bleach and they run away.

After a while I finish power washing my rug and walls. I use water bleach to wash my tables thoroughly. I dust the hell out of all my games and cheat books and consoles along with my TV. I wash all my blankets and disinfect my bed and balcony thoroughly and I throw away all my snacks, deciding to just buy new ones. I wash all my ceiling cloths and I wipe down my TV and bookshelves and my entertainment center along with my bed side table.

I wipe down my violin and then I power clean my bathroom, throwing out my tooth brush and hair brush.

Once I've finished, me, Ida, Momo, Shoto, Izu, and Katsuki all meet in the kitchen and we all look at each other and start deep cleaning the common area very thoroughly.

"They're here too?" Mina asks shocked.

Dad gets here to see four teenagers floating in the air to clean the ceiling in hazmat suits. "Get the main baths too." Is all he says as he goes to his office.

I finish deep cleaning the kitchen after a solid hour and then me and Momo move on to the girls bathroom.

"I'll do the sinks and baths." I say to her.

"I'll do showers and toilets." Momo replies and we nod.

I start on the sinks and once I've cleaned everything I can in the bathrooms, I grab a can of Lysol and my wallet.

I go to the store and I buy food, snacks, disinfectant sprays, and laundry detergent, along with two packages of toilet paper.

"Why do you need that much toilet paper?" And employee asks me.

"Me and my classmates are currently stuck in our dorm house, and there's about 22 of us in total." I say and his eyes widen.

I checked out and I go back to the dorms.

I put the groceries away and I put the toilet paper in front of the restrooms.

I take my snacks to my room and I put them away and then I proceed to put a can of Lysol in front of everyone's door.

I then finally relax in my room without the hazmat suit.

"Done." I say and I cuddle a pillow as I play a game on my switch.

Katsuki comes in and sets Eve's carrier down and lets her out. He then walks over and sits next to me.

I look up at him and he smirks and lays across my back because he wants to.