Chapter 3

Later that Day - Ray's POV

As I walk home I put my headphones on and I listen to my music as I head into the grocery store. I get stuff for dinner and I head home and make dinner as I wait for Mom and Izu to get home. I take my bowl of teriyaki to my room and I sit at my desk and I do homework as I eat.

Once I'm finished I walk back to the kitchen and I wash my bowl. I then get a glass of water and I sit in the living room when Mom walks in the house.

"Hello Mom." I greet.

"Ray, I ran into your homeroom teacher." Mom says to me and I start choking on my water as he walks in.

I pound my chest a few times and I stop practically choking and I get up.

I look at Mom and Aizawa and I put my phone in my pocket.

"And I also ran into Katsuki and his Mother as well." Mom says to me with a smile as the two walk in.

"I'm so dead." I mutter and I put on a small nervous smile. "Mrs. Mitsuki, its great to see you." I say to her.

"Katsuki, go stand next to her." Mitsuki says to him and he sighs in annoyance as he stands next to me.

"We're in deep shit aren't we?" I mutter and he nods.

"We heard from your homeroom teacher, that you two apparently have had some issues in class with each other." Mitsuki says to us.

I scowl slightly at Aizawa. "Yes, apparently." I reply flatly.

"So, we have come up with a solution." Mom says to us.

"And that would be?" Katsuki asks trying to stay cool.

"We're gonna lock you two in a sound proof, windowless, quirk proof room." Aizawa says to us and our jaws gape open.

"Hell" I say.

"No." Katsuki finishes.

"Hell" Mitsuki starts.

"Yes." Mom finishes.

Me and Katsuki grumble as we get escorted to U.A. passing Izu and he looks at us.

"Ray?" Izu asks.

"Aizawa-Sensei snitched on me and Katsuki to our moms." I say and he nods.

We get put in a room and I sit down at the table and I find the room has no damn signal.

"Damn it, no signal." I say and Katsuki nods in agreement as he looks at his phone.

After an hour, Katsuki gets annoyed.

"I think we're supposed to either talk things out, or fight things out, once and for all." I say as I pound on the door but its not opening. "Or both." I say and Katsuki just scowls at me as I look around, trying to find a weak spot.

"Would you quit that?" Katsuki asks me.

"Quit what?" I ask rolling my eyes and I see a camera.

"Quit trying to escape. Its not gonna happen." Katsuki says to me.

"Well I'm gonna make it happen." I say to him as I walk over to the side of the camera and I use my water to lift me up to the blind spot of the camera and I work on the wiring. I manage to rewire it to see the scene that just played, to play over and over again on the camera and I set myself on the ground.

"What did you just do?" Katsuki asks me.

"Set a plan of escape in motion, unless it doesn't work and then I failed, but, I tried." I say with a shrug as I stand next to the door.