Chapter 4

A Few Hours Later - Ray's POV

The door slams shut and I open my eyes to see a very pissed off Katsuki.

I close my eyes again and he kicks the table but it doesn't budge and he growls and sits across from me.

I look at my phone to see its dead and I sigh and put it under my leg and I sigh and close my eyes again.

"Its night out now." Katsuki says to me.

"Oh really? Well I'm going back to sleep then." I mutter and he just grumbles in annoyance and I watch him rest his head in his arms and I close my eyes again.

Just as we are about to fall asleep the door opens and someone walks over and tosses blankets over us.

"What the hell?" Katsuki asks annoyed and we open our eyes to see Aizawa walking out of the room. The two of us look at each other for a moment before we sigh in annoyance and close our eyes again.

I shift the blanket around and it covers my back, my shoulders and my arms and I keep my head in my arms as I go back to sleep.

7 Hours Later

"WAKEY WAKEY!" Someone yells and explosions go off as I fall out of my chair.

"GO TO HELL!" Me and Katsuki yell in annoyance and we hear a signature All Might laugh and I groan and just curl up on the floor, not wanting to get up yet.

I keep the blanket over me, not letting go.

"Miss. Midoriya, you have to get up for school." All Might says to me.

"On one condition." I mutter.

"And that would be?" All Might asks.

"We don't get stuck in this room after school." I mutter.

"No can do." All Might says to me.

"Then I'm not getting up." I mutter.

"Then I'll carry you to class." All Might says to me.

"And I'll drown you in water if you touch me." I mutter, slowly getting irritated but I'm too tired to care.

"Katsuki, will you get up willingly?" All Might asks.

"No." Katsuki grumbles.

"Well then I'll just have to carry you both to class." All Might says to us and I can tell he's grinning.

He picks me up around the stomach but I keep a hold of my blanket and then he grabs Katsuki and we get taken to class and everyone looks at us.

"What happened to them?" I hear Izu ask.

"They locked us in a room to get us to cooperate with each other." I mutter as me and Katsuki get dropped on the ground.

"Seriously?" Ida asks shocked.

"Hero's have to work together sometimes." Aizawa says to me.

I get up and I point to my still frizzed hair. "Well you hero's screwed my hair up, do you know how long it takes to straighten this mess and keep it straight." I ask and the girls nod.

"I'll get you a hairbrush later." Aizawa says sarcastically.

"Fuck you." I say flipping him off as I sit in my seat with my blanket around me.

Katsuki grumbles.

"And did you two work out your differences?" Aizawa asks as Katsuki sits in his seat.

"No." Katsuki and I say to him annoyed, angry, tired, irritated, stiff, annoyed.

"I want to sleep in my own damn bed Aizawa, not some metal chair Katsuki can't blow up." I say to Aizawa as I drench him in water, over and over and over and over and over again.