Chapter 52

Later that Evening - Ray's POV

I walk towards the dorm house, stretching, tired from having to keep up with a giant.

I head inside the dorm house and I lay on the couch. "I hate that firey bastard with a burning passion." I mutter as I take my mask off my eyes.

I notice nobody is around, I'm a little confused, but I leave it alone.

I rub my eyes, tired, I stretch on the couch and I manage to get off the couch.

I head up to my room and I grab some clothes and I go into my bathroom.

I shower and change into a pair of sweatpants and a black T-shirt with a cat on it.

I blow dry my hair and then I leave my hair curly, I don't really care.

I take my costume downstairs and I get it in the washer.

I head back up to my room and Eve meows at me.

I manage a smile and I bend down and pet her.

She purrs and jumps up my leg, claws out and in my flesh.

I try not to wince, but I pick up Eve and I put her on my shoulder.

I go downstairs and I head into the kitchen.

I get a glass of water as Eve purrs.

I leave the kitchen and I head up to my room again with my water.

I hear noise from the backyard, so I walk out onto my balcony to see the girls are having fun.

I shrug and I go back inside.

Eve rubs her head against mine.

I nuzzle her shoulder before I set her on my bed.

I head to Katsuki's room and I hear about half the guys in the room next door, with Katsuki screaming at them.

I don't feel like dealing with my class right now, so I go back to my room.

I lay on my bed with Eve and I plug my phone into the charger.

I play Final Fantasy 7 for a while, before I have to pause the game and go downstairs to put my costume in the dryer.

So I do, I do what I need to do, and then I go back to my room.

I continue to play my game for a while.

After a bit, I look at the time, its 10pm.

I pause the game and stretch.

Eve purrs and I lay down so she can lay on my chest.

I pet her and I relax my body since I'm still pretty tense, not surprising though, this game is tough, mainly because I'm not using my manual for it.

I get up and feed Eve her food and she eats as I fill up her water bowl.

I set her water bowl down next to her food bowl, and then I head downstairs for my hero costume.

I get my costume and then I go back upstairs and I leave it on my desk for tomorrow.

A knock sounds at my door.

I sigh and walk over. I open the door to see Aizawa.

We stare at each other for a moment.

"Did you need something Aizawa-Sensei?" I ask him after a long moment.

"About me being your father." He says at long last.

I keep an even stare. "If you really want to talk about, you can come in, but if your forcing yourself to do this, then go back to what you were previously doing." I say to Aizawa and he looks surprised as I turn back to walk into the my room.