Chapter 93

Ray's POV - 2 days later

"Ray, I need you to babysit Eri, she wants to go see some show, but I have other things to do right now." Dad says to me as I'm sitting in class during lunch, Katsu next to me as we're going over the math lesson.

"Cool, what does she want to see?" I ask Dad.

"I'll just have her come by the dorm house after class." Dad says to me.

"I'll just pick her up. Should I take Shinso too for family bonding? Or shall I bring Katsu so people can assume we have a child?" I ask and Katsu smirks.

"I was gonna go see the old hag later for some of her recipes. Take Shinso, the insomniac needs to liven up." Katsu says to me and I nod.

"Ooo, can you get her bread recipe for me. I really want some homemade bread and Mom doesn't have a recipe for it." I ask Katsu who nods.

"I'll make sure to get it. While your out, I need a few things picked up, since you'll probably be out that way." Katsu says to me and he texts me the things he needs.

"Are you making dinner?" I ask Katsu as I look at the list on my phone.

"Later this week probably." Katsu says to me and I nod.

"Do you want me to bring home dinner then?" I ask Katsu who puts his arm around my shoulders.

"No, I'll probably be having dinner at the old hags house." Katsu says to me and I nod.

"Tell your Mom and Dad I say hi." I say to Katsu who nods.

Katsu kisses my cheek and we sit on our phones for the rest of the lunch period, I'm enjoying having my boyfriend next to me.

After classes

I head to the door of the school and I see Shinso. "Hey, we're taking Eri to go see a show, get ready." I say to Shinso.

"What?" Shinso asks confused.

"Meet me at my dorm house in like, 20 minutes." I say to Shinso who nods.

"Ok." Shinso says and I nod.

I go to the dorm house and I get dressed in a white t-shirt and a pair of black ripped jeans. I put on my Endeavor coat and I put on my gloves.

I put on my boots and I grab my bag.

I head down to the door and Katsu grabs my waist and pulls me to him. "Where are you going?" Katsu asks me with a smirk.

I kiss Katsu who smirks. "I have to go give Eri a totally awesome day." I say to Katsu who kisses me again.

"Well have fun, and stay warm. I love you." Katsu says to me and I smile.

"I love you too. Have fun at your parents." I say to Katsu and he hugs me tightly.

I hug him, and he doesn't move for a while. "Is something wrong Honey?" I ask him quietly since he's not moving.

"No, usually we hang out after school on Tuesday's and you spend all afternoon attached to me. But today is Tuesday and we're both busy." Katsu pouts and I smile amused by that.

I kiss Katsu's cheek as I step back. "Hey, I have nothing after therapy tonight, let's watch a movie in your room, you think of a snack, I'll be kinda busy." I say to Katsu who smiles at that. "Who knows, I might even be free before hand, and we can watch the Golden Girls, and cuddle." I say to Katsu who kisses my temple as he holds me closer.

"That sounds like the perfect evening." Katsu says to me and I smile as I kiss his cheek as he rests his face in my hair, he holds me close to him. "Your perfect." Katsu says to me quietly and then spits out my hair as he steps back, causing me look at him amused.