Chapter 100

Ray's POV

Me and Peter go get coffee and we sit in a park. "So what's going on?" Peter asks me.

I sigh softly and Missy sits under the bench. "So you know how I was almost kicked out?" I ask Peter and he nods. "Well unfortunately, Matthew and his family has been harassing me." I say to Peter. "And I can't do anything about it." I finish.

Peter sits back and I tell him what's been going on. Peter looks very upset about this. "And Aizawa isn't doing anything?" Peter asks me.

"No. Considering Nora and her husband are in my dorm house." I say to Peter and Peter's eyes widen.

Peter rubs his face slightly. "God damnit Ray, why does this shit keep happening to you?" Peter asks me.

"I don't know, but I'm sick of it." I say as I sit with my knees to my chest. "I told Katsu I was gonna go to class today, but I just, can't deal with being harassed, especially on school grounds." I say as I move so my knees are up to my chest.

Peter get's a text message. "Come on. Mom and Dad came back early." Peter says as he gets to his feet.

I nod and I follow Peter.

We go to the train and Matthew is there, waiting.

"Finally." Matthew says to me.

Peter looks at him, annoyed.

"No. Let's go." I say as I turn around and I leave the train station quickly.

Peter follows me and we go to Kurashiki by foot.

We get to the mansion and Matthew followed us.

I just shut the gate in his face and Matthew looks offended.

Peter scowls at Matthew and we go inside.

"Peter, Ray!" Aunt May says surprised.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" Tony asks us.

"We're skipping today, Ray is having a bad week." Peter says and he hugs Aunt May.

"What?" Tony asks surprised.

"She's being harassed and the adults are just over looking it, except for Endeavor." Peter says to them.

Aunt May pulls me into a hug and I sigh softly. "Tell us everything." Aunt May says to me and I nod.

"When did you get a service dog?" Tony asks me.

"This past week." I say and Tony nods surprised. "Her name is Missile Launcher, Katsu had named her. We call her Missy for short." I say to them.

Aunt May gets tea and snacks and I sit down with everyone. I start from the beginning of this, with the beginning of the whole Matthew situation.

When I finish telling Aunt May and Tony what's been going on, the two adults are shocked.

Aunt May pulls me into a hug. "Oh dear, how haven't you crumpled under the stress?" Aunt May asks shocked.

"I think she was about to, she had a blow up at Aizawa this morning that she was telling me about." Peter says Aunt May.

"I might have to talk to the school about this." Tony says as he stares at the wall.

"I can't take any form of action, it'll make me look like the bad guy and I'm already with too much of that." I say as I hug Aunt May who comforts me gently.

"But you have tried to talk to them, right?" Tony asks me and I nod.

"I've tried to talk to them, I've tried to settle things peacefully, but they just won't leave me alone." I say as I stare at the wall.